• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japan Time Time goes back in time! (Weeks #19, 20 and 21)

Snot Man

Smash Cadet
Which historical period did Japan Time Time land in this week? ...HOLY SMOKES! Sonic is playable, guys!

Everyone! You won

Link to original post: [drupal=434]Japan Time Time goes back in time! (Weeks #19, 20 and 21)[/drupal]

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Is it wrong that I know the "Baby Moses" reference is from Bible Adventures for the NES?

How convenient that I recently watched the Angry Video Game Nerd...

D

Deleted member

Sonic update still should've gotten six Sonic faces...But I like that one of the commercials was one that Smash Bros. fans are very familiar with...
"So happy together..."

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
You actually liked Assault!?!? *Vomits* I didnt know that was possible... *Vomits* O god you have just reminded me of that disgusting waste of a game *Vomits uncontrollably* **** you Japan Time!!

D

Deleted member

You actually liked Assault!?!? *Vomits* I didnt know that was possible... *Vomits* O god you have just reminded me of that disgusting waste of a game *Vomits uncontrollably* **** you Japan Time!!
Actually, it was Assault that ot me hooked on the series. I played it at a friend's house and later got copy of my own.:)

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
How can people actually like that game? Voice acting was cringe worthy, flying missions were rubbish, landmaster missions were rubbish, on foot missions were boring and repetitive, story was rubbish, Graphics were rubbish, the characters design was rubbish.

Now go play some Star Fox 64. And by the way those stuff were rubbish it isnt a matter of opinion its a fact.

D

Deleted member

How can people actually like that game? Voice acting was cringe worthy, flying missions were rubbish, landmaster missions were rubbish, on foot missions were boring and repetitive, story was rubbish, Graphics were rubbish, the characters design was rubbish.

Now go play some Star Fox 64. And by the way those stuff were rubbish it isnt a matter of opinion its a fact.
Though Assault was the worst of the series that doesn't mean it's rubbish. Some people (myself included) actually like Star Fox: Assault. Just don't be a troll. That being said, now I have to nicer to people who do enjoy Sonic 360.

Oh, and just for the record, I have faced off against Andross in Star Fox 64. I have it on VC:p

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
So have I 25 times. And yes it may have been the worst in the series but it is also a very rubbish game.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
A troll is a person who purposefully causes controversy to try and start up an argument. I just hate SF Assault.

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
"I am become Death! Destroyer of worlds!"

You win just for the Red vs Blue reference.

EDIT: Oh, and the icons aren't listed alphabetically. Few believed that to begin with, and the Pikmin con revelation was the final nail in the coffin.

Ness is my fav

Smash Rookie
i liked assult.....'cause u could shoot slippy w/a rocket launcher

snot man, i am a fan of your work. r u thinking of having a story where the 1st zelda com.
kid is revived & teams up w/snake and goduck to fight dr.willy. u could make it a movie
& solve jtt's cash problem in the story

im thinking of making a pikmin & olimar sig. any ideas?

thank you

Top Bottom