• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

January 31st HBCPGA BEST IN THE BUSINESS BOWL

GOLDONE07

Smash Cadet
BEST IN THE BUSINESS BOWL
January 31st 2009 10:00 am Sharp!
MADDEN 09', NBA 2K9 & SMASH BROS. (SINGLES) TOURNAMENT
XBOX 360 , PS3 & Wii

$50 EARLY BIRD ENTRY FEE (ONLINE) till Jan 20th , 2009
$65 REGULAR ENTRY FEE (ONLINE) till Jan 30th , 2009
$75 @THE DOOR
($10.00 spectator fee)
($10.00 buy backs)

2 HOUR BUFFET INCLUDED menu will be announced soon

1ST PLACE $1500
2ND PLACE $300
3RD & 4TH PLACE $100 (each)

(CASH AMOUNT BASED ON 64 PLAYERS PER TOURNEY)
the more guy's that pre register we can guarantee the pay out
if we dont get the number players to guarantee we will breakdown 60% between the final 4

The Holiday Inn Express
4021 UNION DEPOSIT ROAD
HARRISBURG, PA 17109 UNITED STATES
Book Now or Call
1 888 HOLIDAY (888 465 4329)
Use event code: Best in the Business Bowl
For room discounts

Tournament Schedule

Registration is from 10 am till 12 noon (please be on time if you can)
Tournament will start about 12:30pm
Buffet will start 2pm till 4pm
Playoffs will start @ 4:30 pm for NBA 2K & MADDEN
Tournament should end around 10pm

CHAD WILL BE HOSING THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!

Damon180

Smash Ace
i'll be there then. the wings were pretty **** good last time.
if anyone could bring setups it'd be nice. odds are you'll get a discount if we need to use it. we could use some non-plasma/lcd tvs also. I'll bring two setups at least to add to what he bring. see ya guys there

vagabond

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, last one was really fun. Food was good too. I'll be there as long as I can get off work.

GOLDONE07

Smash Cadet
I See You Guy's Are Starting To Preregister This Will Be A Great Event Just Ask Chad How Things Go. The More Ppl That Pre Register We Can Make The Tourney Go Even Smoother
So If Your Coming Prereister And Get Your Spot Now!!!!! The Food Is Going To Be Great Again
Stay The Night Before The Tourney And Get Free Hot Breakfast Before The Event Starts!!!
See You Guy's In Harrisburg Pa. :) Ppl Who Bring Set Ups Get In For 1/2 Price We Only Have 2 Spots Left For This Deal!! Post If Your Coming To This Event. Thanks :)

GO TO WWW.HBCPGA.COM TO PREREGISTER DO IT NOW AND SAVE MONEY & GET YOUR SPOT!!

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Man, I wish this wasn't so expensive or I'd definitely come.

GhostlyCrow

Smash Rookie
Noooooooooo.

Damon/vagabond, I'm from York, but I'm in Loretto (west of Altoona) at college right now, and I have a track meet the 31st. v_v

I'd definitely be up for some practice when I'm home, though. (Feel free to ignore my account status, I don't come here very often.) You're better off IMing me than responding here.

AIM: GhstlyCrow

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Goldeone07, how's the sign up looking? how many people have pre-registered? Are you expecting big turn out?

GOLDONE07

Smash Cadet
Turnout

goldeone07, How's The Sign Up Looking? How Many People Have Pre-registered? Are You Expecting Big Turn Out?
We Have Some Preregisters But Not Sure Till Day Of Event We Usually Get Alot Of Walk Ups Hope To See You There.

Damon180

Smash Ace
sweet. t-boy is going to lower the cost of the next one most likely, that way all you broke college kids can come :).

boyd, vagabond and i are going to bring our copies of melee along for some free play. we'll have a 5-10$ melee tourney afterwards if there's enough interest.

i'm finding the best way to play brawl is with heavy and fast speed turned on. not quite melee but close :)

Top Bottom