• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville, FL Power Rankings

Ved

Smash Cadet
is the fight scene really this small here?
pretty much dude. I mean at least for brawl, I mean there are more people that play on a regular basis but they only play for that ******** casual play while only like 7 of us actually play these days lol. I try and set up smash fests but it seems that everyone is busy on fridays

tanktoptyler

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new to the boards. I just recently moved to jacksonville/st augustine area a few months ago and I'm a pretty competitive ssb player (been playing since the original came out on the 64.) I play all the time and I just want to know how and where I can get acquainted with the local players? Especially tournaments and other events

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Hi tank and welcome to jax. The smash community in jax is kind of dead. Sometimes Ved will host smashfests/tournaments at his dorm.

People still want to play the game it's just a lot of us are busy and don't really show up too often. Hope to see u sometime. :)

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
not as dead as orlando which is laughable.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll at the end of this month. Text me if you need a ride Daisy. I'm also bringing someone along (likely my dubs partner).

Top Bottom