• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jackson, Mississippi--Is Anybody Out There? Seriously.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I asked this in the Mississippi thread and got nothing so I'm making a more specific thread, which I'm sure will disappear to the second page in about two hours.

As far as I can tell there aren't any active Smashers closer than two hours from here. I find it hard to believe there's noone in or around Mississippi's most populous city. I am in Madison. If you are close at all, and you are not terrible, send me a PM or reply here. Hell, even if you are terrible, send me a PM.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I don't know far Madison, MS is for Mobile, Al. But Me and my Crew will come up there if you what to play Smash.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I don't know far Madison, MS is for Mobile, Al. But Me and my Crew will come up there if you what to play Smash.
It's 4 hours according to mapquest. If you seriously want to drive 4 hours for friendlies then by all means do so, as I really need some practice.

If you ever have tourneys in Mobile I'd probably go.

Earl4321

Smash Rookie
Hey! There are some pretty decent smashers in Hattiesburg. Of course, they all attend Southern Mississippi. We had a smash tourney a couple of weeks ago. There are some decent players. A really good marth, and a SICK Link, a decent IC too. The guy that plays Link and the IC player live in Brookhaven. That's about an hour away from you.

Yes, they are black, and **** good.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
It's 4 hours according to mapquest. If you seriously want to drive 4 hours for friendlies then by all means do so, as I really need some practice.

If you ever have tourneys in Mobile I'd probably go.
Yes I do hold biweeklies in Mobile, my house matter of fact you should come, just check out the mobile al biweekly thread for the location.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
hey shai, I am in Clinton right now at MC so if you ever wanna come up here and play me dude, be my guest...I cant come over there though because of no car :( my only transportation is my gf...lol I know its sad. just pm me your number if you ever wanna smash. Im part of Rags group lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Suicide Dolls how far is your school away from my crib. Because iof is not far me and Mr.p can come play you sometime.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thanks for letting me and Mr.p for staying a your crib man, I appreicated that a lot man and I owe you one. Can't wait to play you again.

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
too bad we people in mississippi couldn't live closer so we could have better locations and stuff for tourneys <_< this place sucks <_>

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Bleh, I'm in Tupelo, a way bit out of practice and definitely not planning to do anything major with Smash at the moment, but hey if you feel like driving 3 hours to play one of the old school MS smash veterans that's cool.

Top Bottom