• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jab Reset

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QawuPPM6zu8

Was just messing around and sort of remembered/rediscovered this tech. It was in my vid, which I remember discovering at the time I was making it, but never really followed up afterwards. I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge now, but I haven't seen any vids of it so I thought I might as well put it up in case it might be new to someone.

Basically, the lighter the character, the less effective it is. That being said, it doesn't really work on floaties, especially at higher percents, nor does it work on Pichu at all, though you can use the 1st jab hit instead of the 2nd in either case, which you can do up to a certain point.

It can be DI'd, although given the fact that I have not a single person to play with, I'm not sure exactly how, and if it can be followed or not.

Honestly I doubt that it would be extremely useful in any situation. If you're in the position against a viable character, reverse Dair is almost always the best option IMO. But like I said, I have no way of testing it's capabilities. If someone cares to, lemme know what you get. :)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yeah, so after some playing, figured it's pretty much not very useful. As Grim said, I would just use Dair in any case.

Oh wellz...

Top Bottom