• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

J.I.K.S. 7/27 RESULTS!!! Feat. that dude that beat Scar

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
First of all, I want to thank everyone for coming out, from Asheboro to Greensboro to Wilmington, and those guys from Charleston (OOS!!!). Thank all of you for coming out and making this a successful event!!! 28 entrants for a local? We should really try to keep these numbers up I really think we can do it!!!

Secondly, I apologize for any confusion at the beginning of Singles: I wanted to try out the whole localized bracket idea to not have everyone rush the computer and to tell the bracket start off a bit faster; it was my fault for not communicating that better to everyone, and I will definitely be more on top of things next go around. All criticism is welcome, especially the constructive kind.

TEAMS
1: Betas of Troublesome Love (Ronzell + Lucas) ($44.00)
2: 88 Keys to Power (Foxy + Karn) ($24.00)
3: BEHR + JMH ($12.00)
4: Bl@ckChris + Sneak
5: Team Cowboys
5: LessWrong.com (Ben + Pete)
7: Carolina Beachers (Slasher + Justin B)
7: Zach + PLUR

SINGLES
1: Ronzell :falcomelee: :jigglypuffmelee: ($132)
2: Taheem :marthmelee: ($66)
3: Sneak :foxmelee: ($22)
4: GofG :icsmelee:
5: JMH :samusmelee:
5: Bl@chChris :foxmelee:
7: Moses :falconmelee:
7: Lucas :foxmelee: :zeldamelee:
9: Moo :falconmelee: (left early)
9: Smith :younglinkmelee:
9: Foxy :jigglypuffmelee: :foxmelee:
9: Slasher :falcomelee:
13: emb :marthmelee:
13: Upke :zeldamelee: :peachmelee:
13: BEHR :foxmelee:
13: Swann :falcomelee:
17: Skylr
17: Pete
17: Nazi
17: PLUR
17: GCS
17: Omni
17: Idiot Kiki
17: Dillon (DQ'd)
25: Jeffery
25: Justin B
25: Sause Boss
25: Zelb

Attachments

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Secondly, I apologize for any confusion at the beginning of Singles: I wanted to try out the whole localized bracket idea to not have everyone rush the computer and to tell the bracket start off a bit faster; it was my fault for not communicating that better to everyone, and I will definitely be more on top of things next go around. All criticism is welcome, especially the constructive kind.
Yea, I had like 3 different ppl I was supposed to play, it was pretty confusing. But, still had a great time, thanks to everyone who went and played friendlies with me, it was all fun.
Y.Link in top 10... let's get him in top 5 next time boyyy
Youll see a :gw: up there soon enough.... :smash:

GofG

Smash Champion
i did so well this tournament guys

except i lost my mm with sneak

also this was the first time i actually overheard people complaining about my playing iceys

makes me feel bad :(

Top Bottom