• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Izaw IS ALIVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark

Smash Apprentice
I'm so excited, after 2 years Izaw posted a new video his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Izaw91/featured . He also said he will be make more videos soon. With the return of what many people consider the best Brawl Link player he will be providing us with gameplay of Melee, Brawl, PM, and Smash 4. I can't wait! =)

JesteRace

Smash Journeyman
He was most certainly not the best Link player in Brawl, BUT he played an important role in furthering his metagame especially with his AT guide. Also, mad respect to being able to just get bodied by Armada live over and over again to improve your skills

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Poor guy got completely REKT on his new vid lol

Hey, gotta respect a guy that has no shame in showing his flaws. True man right there. xD

Last edited:

Izaw

Smash Ace
Yes I'm very much alive, and very hyped for Smash 4. There's a lot of things I wanna talk about considering Link, but it will all be presented in my new video Art of Link 2.

With that said, I believe Link is better in this game, he does also have some big nerfs though. Videos will be up very soon, everything from tutorials to tournaments matches featuring armada/mr.r and much more.

Oh and.. I'm pretty sure I'm the only Link to beat Ally in a tournament match, and Armadas MK, amongst many other top players, but the "best" Link player is always going to be up for debate in my experience, hence there's no point in me even trying to discuss it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom