• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iwata Talks Details On New Partnership With DeNA

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
This is gonna suck hard. I just know it, Nintendo, PLEASE do not go into the mobile gaming industry.
This really isn't a big problem. Nintendo isn't trading away their console games to make cheap mobile games. They'd probably be like any other normal mobile game. Luckily, gaming software (Wii's, DS') will not stop. I personally find it kind of cool. Never judge something you've never seen.

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
They'd probably be like any other normal mobile game.
Lol. No. You could multiply the amount of years the mobile industry (or even mobile gaming industry) has been around several times over and it would still be younger than nintendo. They're one of the most experienced and successful game production companies on the planet and are bigger than any game producer currently invested in the mobile market. "Any other normal mobile game" is the biggest understatement i have seen in a while.

Last edited:

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
Lol. No. You could multiply the amount of years the mobile industry (or even mobile gaming industry) has been around several times over and it would still be younger than nintendo. They're one of the most experienced and successful game production companies on the planet and are bigger than any game producer currently invested in the mobile market. "Any other normal mobile game" is the biggest understatement i have seen in a while.
Perhaps I've misunderstood what Nintendo is trying to do here. All I can collect from the information I've heard is that they're going into the mobile business, lol. But I see your point.

Top Bottom