• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've returned

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
dang, you guys heard of DSF, i thought people only new bout his beastlyness in Cal...

o right (facepalm) he travels a lot!!

great to have you back sage

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Dsf went over my friends house, he came to east coast to play in the tournament Critical hit, i played him and he actually knows who i am, i need to contact him to ask a question, since sage lives on the west coast as dsf does.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Off topic: i only played his wario, not his snake, but i seen him play at a tourney.

Anywayz sup sage, can't wait to see your combo video, can't wait til mines is done anywayz.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Im glad that you're back. I wanted to learn a few things from you since I saw your vids. For some reason, I forgot what it was. Anyways, it's good to have you back, and I await the arrival of your combo vid.

D

Deleted member

Dsf is in socal, sage is way up. Crazy stuff. Hugglebunny, start taking notes!

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Lol sorry been gone from the computer all day ^_^. No I don't know how to contact dsf unfortunately. He missed a big tournament he was supposed to goto so that kinda sucks.

And I'm glad you all missed me XD.

Top Bottom