• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've reached the end of my patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I've met quite a few people in this community. Some really cool players and some really cool people.

But what seems to overwhelm me in staggering numbers is ambitious little crybabies who are hell bent on either talking sh*t about me at any given chance or just being f*cking crybabies.

With any other community I've been in, the scrubs ask for help and can be helped, but it seems to me that in this community the attitude is that you should sh*t talk and develop personal grudges against anyone who could possibly help you improve.

So basically, I'm sick of all this sh*t, over all you scrubs.

December 13th. This game. Shoryuken is right about the maturity of the majority of this community. I'm sick of hearing you smash scrubs cry as a result of you not winning, so I'm giving you your chance. I won't try to beat you anymore. I'm going to play this now so please shut the bloody hell up and thanks. I no longer care about winning your game, and hope it gives your lives new meaning.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll play with you once I get the arcade stick for it.

New game for tournaments will be this game and SF2 hd remix on 360.

i'm so hyped for these games!!!!

**** i'm talking like mango cus i'm so ready

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
I think chaddd's a cool guy. And I agree, any scrubs who p|ss and moan about getting ***** deserve to fester and rot in AiB (even if they play Melee).

Also, wtf. That thing next to the title looks like a Horsea

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tatsunoko v. Capcom? I'll have to look into it.

Threads about individual people are normally not allowed, but if this is a goodbye thread for a respected member of the community, it will stay open for a few days.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll flippin own you, DEWBAY.

Chadstofer DUBAY

DUBAI

WHAT ARE YOU NUTZO

p.s. that seahorse better be a playable character.

$44 money match.

Voices

Smash Rookie
Did anyone gets DC vs. Mortal Kombat? I think it looks good. Only say that cause I use to love the old MK series for Nes/Super Nintendo

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone gets DC vs. Mortal Kombat? I think it looks good. Only say that cause I use to love the old MK series for Nes/Super Nintendo
The only way to enjoy it is to keep your expectations low

chaddd

Smash Lord
Tatsunoko v. Capcom? I'll have to look into it.

Threads about individual people are normally not allowed, but if this is a goodbye thread for a respected member of the community, it will stay open for a few days.
I'm far from respected as you can tell from my "home" state.

Me being good doesn't make me good, talking about me being good makes me 'arrogant', not shaking people's hands makes me not a good sport.

Just because I don't want to touch someone else's meat beaters I'm considered rude.

I'm not going to quit. If there's a big tournament 5 minutes from me, hell yeah I'll go. But I'm sick of having to deal with my state. Everything I did while Wes was gone goes unnoticed and now that he's back it's unregarded. Everything's back to normal, and despite the fact that I've been able to beat everyone in my state easily for the last 2 years, I've never been recommended for anything more than a crew battle. Despite the fact that people's anger at me has motivated them to practice, all they see is the 'me being a jerk' part.

Like Soft. I wonder how much he's practiced since I started trash talking him, and I don't wonder how much responsibility he'll think I had for that. I do what I do, and for as long as I've been part of this community, I got just as many haters as I did supporters.

I'm sick of trying and motivating and be regarded as a f*cking outcast just because there are so many insecure crybabies in my state. I wish I lived in Cali already.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I want to play Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, too.

I have a friend that's getting it important as soon as it's out. You can bet I'll be practicing.

Vts

Smash Champion

Me being good doesn't make me good, talking about me being good makes me 'arrogant', not shaking people's hands makes me not a good sport.

Just because I don't want to touch someone else's meat beaters I'm considered rude.

I'm not going to quit. If there's a big tournament 5 minutes from me, hell yeah I'll go. But I'm sick of having to deal with my state. Everything I did while Wes was gone goes unnoticed and now that he's back it's unregarded. Everything's back to normal, and despite the fact that I've been able to beat everyone in my state easily for the last 2 years, I've never been recommended for anything more than a crew battle. Despite the fact that people's anger at me has motivated them to practice, all they see is the 'me being a jerk' part.

Like Soft. I wonder how much he's practiced since I started trash talking him, and I don't wonder how much responsibility he'll think I had for that. I do what I do, and for as long as I've been part of this community, I got just as many haters as I did supporters.

I'm sick of trying and motivating and be regarded as a f*cking outcast just because there are so many insecure crybabies in my state. I wish I lived in Cali already.
well maybe you can just pound fists unless the people you know...fists themselves......

my friend is like you are he is best in state but he doesn't get regarded as the best.

he still plays but he stopped posting on smash boards since these boards don't base people off skill but who is friends with who.

i kind of see you as a jerk from posts on smash boards but i don't hold anything to a person until i meet them and spend at least 2 hours with them.

Voices

Smash Rookie
Chaddd My boy once i get some money get out of PA and back down towards the Florida area i promise i'll visit we have a lot of catching up to do. ;) Just let it go where i live no one even plays smash i haven't played a competitive match since i left FL and i haven't been in a tournament since shortly before brawls release (the garbage game it is)

i've been rusty but i keep the tech skill up and play with the one or two people who can use advanced techs. gawd stupid scrubs man up and learn how to l cancel it's not hard i promise. Chaddd you and your friends stayed at my place at the one gigs i respect you more than most people! Just learn to ignore to scrubs.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Chad, all i have to say is...

Chun-Li/Gatchaman team is gonna run you. Get wrecked, *****!! btw, i'll try my best to make it this weekend, if you are still up for hanging.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Don't quit, Chad.
I've been considering getting back into Melee.
Brawl is a fun little game, but my roots in competitive fighting lie in Melee.
As for TvC... If Waba gets it, I'm sure I'll play it. ;P

Voices

Smash Rookie
Chaddds not going to quit.

edit: he's probably quit as many times as I have.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

lol I can say some stuff to you to make you a wiser, better person, but my assumption and judgment of your personality from our last little argument is that you wouldn't take it, so I won't bother. I just have to say this...it looks like you are quitting because you are not gaining the respect you think you deserve. Sound familiar? Karma is a ***** eh? Too bad you're quitting though. People like you create a motivation for people like me to get better =]

Honestly though, I don't think you're going to quit. Desu has already said he was going to quit Brawl and I said I was going to quit smash. Emotions skew your thinking, so it's understandable.

Voices

Smash Rookie
lol I can say some stuff to you to make you a wiser, better person, but my assumption and judgment of your personality from our last little argument is that you wouldn't take it, so I won't bother. I just have to say this...it looks like you are quitting because you are not gaining the respect you think you deserve. Sound familiar? Karma is a ***** eh? Too bad you're quitting though. People like you create a motivation for people like me to get better =]

Honestly though, I don't think you're going to quit. Desu has already said he was going to quit Brawl and I said I was going to quit smash. Emotions skew your thinking, so it's understandable.
I strongly respect Chadddd.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I feel there's a viable reason why people don't see as very high up there. You're one of the best in GA no doubt, but you ever wonder why everyone likes MikeG so much? Or GaWes? Maybe because they're nice? Don't mind losing a match and say Good Game once in a while. I'm not going to bash you because that's how you are. And honestly because of my lack of Melee skills you probably won't think my opinion as much of anything. But dude. seriously if you don't read anything in my post read this.

Absolutely everyone in the GA smash community, hate you or not. Commends you for your prodigous skill in the melee.

However, it's hard for me or anyone else to respect you. When i first started looking at melee, and seeing all the people having a good time during the tournament. Guess who i saw pissed off in the corner with his head down because he lost a match? If i'm right it was you. Maybe it wasn't i might be wrong, i don't know faces well, but it was at TO3. I understand that you're mad about losing, everyone gets mad when money's on the line, i understand not giving someone a handshake, that's fine too. But at least say good game you know. Give them a reason to feel someone good for winning. They would do it to you if you won, it's only fair to give fair treatment. Maybe that's what people want from you. Fair treatment. Once again i'm not telling you to change and chances are you enjoy how you are. So i'm done with this topic. I'm going to take it seriously and assume that you are in fact leaving the melee community, sad as it is. You'll just be replaced with someone else eventually. Thanks for attending the tournaments you've gone to and the ones you will go to later when you run short on cash. One less arguement i have to see on the forums.

Tom edit: Yeah ok thats enough of this thread. =) Im editing my post in here so the thread doesn't bump. If chaddd leaves or not is the purpose of this thread and I think we got an answer. Flaming or spam isn't good for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom