• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ive played it!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smasher99

Smash Cadet
listen up everyone, ive played brawl:chuckle:. and im probly teh firsrt n00b to do so , so i will tell you all you want to know about it(i swaer im not a liar, il bet money that when brawl comes out, its true) stages, chars, and... uh..... thats it.:laugh:

drgarrison

Smash Rookie
Prove it!!!!

I'm kidding, ya that's pretty cool lil' buddy. Um is King Dedede and Wario any good?

rklamer

Smash Cadet
Joke topic?

You and a huge chunk of people have played Brawl. It's not exactly uncommon.

Okay.

Number one.

There are probably at least 300 people on these boards that have played Brawl before you.

Number two.

Nobody cares about you.

Number three.

Who the hell are you?

ALFET

Smash Cadet
WOW, because Brawl is SO exclusive, I mean only TWO people in the WORLD have played Brawl!

YOU SIR, ARE A GOD AMONGST MEN BECAUSE YOU HAVE PLAYED BRAWL, WE MUST BOW TO YOU, because NO ONE else has EVER played Brawl, right?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
What is goin on on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!!!

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
Fail

Just a matter of time before a mod closes this topic...

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
listen up everyone, ive played brawl:chuckle:. and im probly teh firsrt n00b to do so , so i will tell you all you want to know about it(i swaer im not a liar, il bet money that when brawl comes out, its true) stages, chars, and... uh..... thats it.:laugh:
did we really need a topic like this?

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
Don't feed the troll.

Why don't you people just ignore these topics?

Acting like a jerk to the troll isn't going to make you look e-cool, so quit it.

Rampage

vx
Holy...just...wow

You are probably...just wow

Guess what. I've played brawl as well

Same with a hundred other people

You're not special.

smasher99

Smash Cadet
hoo awe u calin a tro? im no tro!
no realy i dont mean to be a troll but.......
yousuck

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Ok ok... I get it.... There's some sort of comprtition to see who can make the most SPAM threads until March 9th.... ok then lets go.....

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom