• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I've been thinking if we cracked the snap shot files then.....

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
We could do that to the classic images too right? And since Mewtwo has a classic image, we could host it and see his Brawl Model. Are the classic images the same file as the screenshots, and can they be cracked teh same way? Oh God I hope so.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, like the ones in classic mode. Mewtwo was the only member of the Forbidden 7 to have one. I figure if they're the same type, we could see how he oculd've looked in Brawl.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
I think he means the "Congratulations!" images after the short vids that play when you beat Classic Mode. To be more specific.
No, I meant the ones you see when you're in classic and it says VS Mewtwo (that soundclip is also on the disc.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Hmm... it would still look like the Mewtwo trophy probably, but just in a different pose, because why should it have a other model than the trophy? But still, I'd also like to know how it would've looked like...

PraMai is Plusle and Minun btw.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Wow... that would be incredible. I wonder...?

It's just such a shame Mewtwo was so close to getting in. What made them remove him I wonder? It annoys me :(

AerialAce!

Smash Rookie
Weren't they incomplete files?
The characters themselves were, but things like this--certain individual sounds and images--are apparently still intact. I personally can't wait to see this Mewtwo image (if it is indeed possible to crack it).

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Still, can someone who has the game check the file type compared to those of snapsjots?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Vash.... I think Mewtwo is pretty much gone... but you can hope all you'd like, more power to you.

Although I too would like to see what he looked like in Brawl, but I wont be hung up about it.

So uh... wont be maining Lucario will you?

(sorry, I had to say it, please excuse me)

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
Vash.... I think Mewtwo is pretty much gone... but you can hope all you'd like, more power to you.

Although I too would like to see what he looked like in Brawl, but I wont be hung up about it.

So uh... wont be maining Lucario will you?

(sorry, I had to say it, please excuse me)
He's not saying that this might mean Mewtwo's in, he just wants to see what he looks like. And that Lucario comment was cold. Just cold.
Vash, and all other Mewtwo mainers, I truly feel for you. I remember, there was a period of time when I was convinced Ness was out...I was absolutely devastated. If Ness was truly out, I would be wanting to see every scrap of information out there of him. And throwing in that Lucario comment is like saying to the Ness mainers if he was out "Won't be maining Lucas, will you?" Seriously...that's not cool.
More power to you, Vash, and all other Mewtwo mainers.

EB08

Top Bottom