• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITT: We make fun of VietG's incapability of playing on Wi-Fi

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Linky

Discuss its failure. Lag was anywhere from half a second to a full second for me. Apparently the other guy had a okay connection. He switched to Ganondorf over Marth since I kept losing.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You did good considering the lag.
The stagespike must have felt bad cuz yo know you could have teched it if it wasn't Wifi.
Everyone does bad under lag don't worry. =)
My Marth got 3 stocked by a scrubby Kirby online.
(not to say my Marths good, but 3 stocked??)
Just take a lil break from Wifi.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Try playing as Wario online with conditions like that. Nightmare and bad air control are the first things that come to mind. I only play online now if someone asks me personally to play them or if I am doing maybe a doubles online tourney with a friend.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Everyone does bad under lag don't worry. =)
My Marth got 3 stocked by a scrubby Kirby online.
Hey now, calling my Kirby "scrubby" is going a little too far.
Come over my house if you think you could do any better offline :p

QUIVO

Smash Master
Asdioh, I think there's a midwest circuit event in indiana next month. you should go and play me

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh, I think there's a midwest circuit event in indiana next month. you should go and play me
As in "WTON - September 12th & 13th - Winona Lake, Indiana ))Midwest Circuit Event(("
?

Yeah, I'm going to that. I live within walking distance of the place dude ^^

I wish there were more locals that played though. The only one that I know is Dastrn, and while he's good, I need more variety and more serious players if I want to get better. I think I'm **** good considering how little experience I'm capable of getting offline.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hey now, calling my Kirby "scrubby" is going a little too far.
Come over my house if you think you could do any better offline :p
No, I got 3 stocked by RAYMONDS Kirby.
RAYMONDS
KIRBY
I should quit life.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No, I got 3 stocked by RAYMONDS Kirby.
RAYMONDS
KIRBY
I should quit life.
Wh-what? Is getting 3-stocked online in Marth vs. Kirby a normal occurance for you?

Who's Raymond? O_o

And while I did 3-stock your Marth, everything else was pretty even, or with you coming out on top :p

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wh-what? Is getting 3-stocked online in Marth vs. Kirby a normal occurance for you?

Who's Raymond? O_o

And while I did 3-stock your Marth, everything else was pretty even, or with you coming out on top :p
I've had my Marth 3 stocked 5 times.
And I've 3 stocked with him a few. Its wither a big win, or a big loss with him. =/

Raymonds my friends who uses Wario and sucks with everyone else. Like BADLY sucks. As in computers could probably beat him.

I need to get better with Marth. ._.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've had my Marth 3 stocked 5 times.
And I've 3 stocked with him a few. Its wither a big win, or a big loss with him. =/

Raymonds my friends who uses Wario and sucks with everyone else. Like BADLY sucks. As in computers could probably beat him.

I need to get better with Marth. ._.
Ike is cooler.

Imagine how emo my sig would be if Kirby had Marth's hat instead of Ike's.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Whats ITT Viet?
ITT technical institute??? O_O

VietGeek

Smash Hero
In This Thread.

You learn a lot of the Internet acronyms by posting on GameFAQs.

You can also scar your teen years forever too. xD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Whats ITT Viet?
ITT technical institute??? O_O
In This Thread.
ITT Technical Institute and In This Thread were honestly my two guesses.

I didn't think it would really mean "In This Thread" though...that seems kinda...redundant or obvious. o_o

Captain Falcon IS manlier than Ike, I suppose. Unless you saw that video where Ike takes a falcon punch to the face and doesn't flinch, and ko's falcon. Or if you saw the video where Ike counters a mega mushroom falcon punch for the ko.

But Kirby is manlier than them both.

Either way, I play all 3, plus Toon Link :) pretty much the only characters I play..

Top Bottom