• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ITT, stupid things we've done.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I got the idea for this topic from something that just happened a short while ago.

I was in the shower, and got some body wash out of the bottle. I stared at it for a few seconds (I don't know why), and then proceeded to rub it into my hair while singing Hare Hare Yukai. About 10 seconds later, I asked myself what the **** I was doing <_<.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Here's a good one...

About two Mondays ago I was very tired (late-night party. Ugh...) and went to pour myself a bowl of Mini Wheats. I grab some "milk" out from the fridge and poured it in a "bowl". Then I went and grabbed some "Mini Wheats" and poured them in the milk bowl, causing the "milk" to overflow and only a few "Mini Wheats" to fit in the bowl (I thought this was normal for some reason) around. Then I grabbed a knife and tried to eat, obviously with no success.

Turns out the "milk" was actually grape juice, the "bowl" was a large coffee cup, and the "Mini Wheats" were dog biscuits.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Here's a good one...

About two Mondays ago I was very tired (late-night party. Ugh...) and went to pour myself a bowl of Mini Wheats. I grab some "milk" out from the fridge and poured it in a "bowl". Then I went and grabbed some "Mini Wheats" and poured them in the milk bowl, causing the "milk" to overflow and only a few "Mini Wheats" to fit in the bowl (I thought this was normal for some reason) around. Then I grabbed a knife and tried to eat, obviously with no success.

Turns out the "milk" was actually grape juice, the "bowl" was a large coffee cup, and the "Mini Wheats" were dog biscuits.

Wow. You did a good job. LMAO.

D13

Smash Ace
Well, we were playing sharks and minnows one day in PE. I was being chased down and ran fast blah blah. Then I ran into the wall of the gym a little too hard and screwed up my wrist. DAHHH

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Came home drunk (et all). Decided I would want a glass of water while I go to bed to combat impending hangover. Go to the fridge to get a glass of water. Pass out as soon as get to my bed, leaving water on bed next to pillow. Awake with butter all over my face to find that my glass of water is actually a stick of butter.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hahaha.

This happened after I showered a while ago. It's happened a couple of times.

I grab the dirty clothes and instead of taking them to the laundry basket, I stand with them in front of the garbage can, wondering what the **** am I doing???

SagaKirby

Smash Journeyman
In my high school,in the auditorium, I had a sub, he didnt give a crap what we were doing,me and my friends see this wheelchair,I dared my friend to go first,he did it looking like supahmang or whatever.MY TURN, I went down the aisle kneeling on the seat, I felt myself losing control,but as soon as I was near the wall,I got pwned bad.

Me+wall=Faceplant=mega LOL.

bored

Smash Ace
I do stupid stuff all the time. For instance:

Forgetting to take the keys out of the ignition when I get out of my car.
Turning a TV on when I meant for it too stay off.

Yeah... I'm special like that.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
stupid things weve done?

convinced myself to sleep in on exam day, because the logic "an exam is just like a test, and you take tests in class, and you have class every day, so you can take the exam another day besides today, and you're tired now but you won't be tired that other day, so sleep now and take it then" sounds very, very convincing when you're tired as hell.

also, Naybewon, the zelda in your sig looks like its staring into my soul. shudder

orintemple

Smash Lord
Half the things I do are stupid. I wash my hair with facial soap all the time, and then realize it and have to wash myself over again.

I put empty containers of things back in the fridge all the time.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Once, at 4:00 AM in the morning, I thought it would be a great idea to pour a bottle of baby powder in front of the largest fan in the house.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
A few weeks ago I woke up at 1 AM and, thinking it was time for school, hopped in the shower.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
The occasional morning- go to get breakfast cereal-get milk out of the fridge- combine milk and breakfast cereal- put breakfast cereal back in fridge.
Mornings are tricky.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
stupid things weve done?

convinced myself to sleep in on exam day, because the logic "an exam is just like a test, and you take tests in class, and you have class every day, so you can take the exam another day besides today, and you're tired now but you won't be tired that other day, so sleep now and take it then" sounds very, very convincing when you're tired as hell.

also, Naybewon, the zelda in your sig looks like its staring into my soul. shudder

Haha, I like that pic :D

Horribly sorry about your sleeping through an exam though. I had a similar thing happen actually:

It was my boyfriend's graduation, so I set an alarm for us to wake up on time, shower, get there, etc. Well...when the alarm went off, I woke up and shut it off, climbed back into bed and went back to sleep thinking (SOMEHOW) "We can do it tomorrow."

Woke up to his MOTHER, who had gotten into the room with the help of an RA, shaking us both. I had never met her before. She didn't know her son "had sleepovers with girls". I had to sit next to her during the ceremony. Really great day.

X_X

yossarian22

Smash Journeyman
I was making myself a dinner of sautéed vegetables. One of the easiest things in the world to do. Butter a pan, throw in the vegetables and some sauce or the other and you are done. I felt like spicing up my vegetables, and decided to put some tiny chili peppers in. It turns out chili peppers are not meant to be diced and cooked. After about 2 minutes, my eyes were on fire. I had cooked up a fairly potent pepper spray and had filled the house with it.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Once, I was watching tv while absent-mindedly playing with a broken guitar string. I was sitting beside one of those heaters that has a vent on it, and without thinking about it I started pushing the guitar string into the vent. About a second later there was this big spark and a short circuit, and the tv and the lights and loads of the electrical stuff in the house just died. I hate surprises like that.:ohwell:

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
that... is a lot worse than sleeping through an exam =/
well as you will obviously see from my post i have typed in the phrase above your avatar into wikipedia and this is what i came up with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achtung_Baby
i can also see that you have Klavier from the Ace Attorney series as your avatar and that you main Donkey Kong

but unfortunately that does not add to the point of the topic
in a matter of fact, i am slightly puzzled as to what to post here
perhaps this might help:

i used a fork to eat the stuff in my soup one day instead of a spoon

Top Bottom