• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's SHEIK not SHIEK, thanks.

pandaxer

Smash Rookie
I mean.. People who keep calling her 'shiek' have had quite some time to get it right.. I'm sure Falco mainers would be annoyed if for years upon years people called him Faclo, this goes for any character. I'm not pissed off or anything, just annoyed, and just saying what has been on my mind for some time.

Captain Moose

Smash Rookie
I mean.. People who keep calling her 'shiek' have had quite some time to get it right.. I'm sure Falco mainers would be annoyed if for years upon years people called him Faclo, this goes for any character. I'm not pissed off or anything, just annoyed, and just saying what has been on my mind for some time.
Around the time Star Fox 64 came I out, I called Falco, Falcon up until I actually got the game.....lol

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
That Falco reference is completely different. Falco and Faclo sound different when you say it out loud, but Shiek and Sheik both end with an "eek" sound.

P.S. wow, I've been spelling Sheik wrong for a while!

Kailex

Smash Rookie
I spell it both, I type both. If I offend the virtual *****, I'll kiss my TV screen so we can kiss and make up. I'll hold her hand through training. Make up for it by saying Princess Sheik. Oh my how you impress me with your flat chested self. =p

templar rage

Smash Cadet
Pet peeve much? Seriously, you have to expect that fact that not everyone is as great at spelling as you. People typo, and people don't pay attention, get over it.

Top Bottom