• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's official...I'm obsessed!

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
I am obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There is not one minute of the day where I don't think of it. It's invading my dreams! I have no life...

Those who are also obsessed, talk about your obsession here.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm pretty obsessed with it too. I mean DMC 4 comes out tomorrow and I'm barely feeling excited. Though I don't think about it every second of every day.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Everyday while im surfin the internet I have Smashboards up and I just look for music or pics to hold me over for a while =/ I talk about it to my friends constantly and Im always saying things like "Dude the LoZ Main theme remix is so epic!" or "Holy crap luigi's final smash is blah blah blah" and Ive dreamt about it on several occasions

iron blade

Smash Ace
I was obsessed when I saw the first trailer. I've been a big fan of the Smash Bros. series since 64.

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
I am obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. There is not one minute of the day where I don't think of it. It's invading my dreams! I have no life...

Those who are also obsessed, talk about your obsession here.
I wouldnt go that far, but I'm more excited for it than for any other game I think

TheLetterJ

Smash Cadet
Checking youtube for new brawl videos ><, watching streams. Its crazy i should stop its getting me all hyped up for the game !!

Burning Soul

Smash Apprentice
When im not talking to my friends who dont care about SSBB, im watching youtube videos of competitive matches and crying myself to sleep because i ran out of videos.

I might as well not buy the game because i've already watched the first 16 lvls of SSE from start to finish

Revak

Smash Apprentice
I watched Brawl videos last night from 12 AM to 6 AM and it felt like 5 minutes went by.

sync

Smash Apprentice
I can't stop thinking about it either. Thankfully I'll be playing it soon. Uwee Hee Hee.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Count me. I'm very obsessed over this game since the first trailer. I too, cannot stop thinking about it. All my other friends are weak in spirit due to the following.

1. They don't own a Wii or can't buy/find one :(
2. Smash Bros doesn't stand out as much (No way? :urg:)

If you're in the position I'm in, then you probably wouldn't be happy to know that only a few of your buddies are getting Brawl on the release date. It lets out a...BIG. FAT. SIGH. Which is why I'm here to discuss about something we all have in common. :)

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Also obsessed. I spend most of my time at home browsing the net about it, and when I'm out, I'm usually sharing what I've learned with friends. It's getting pretty bad. And now that I've even had a first hand taste of the game, I can't stand to play Melee. It just doesn't compare. This is going to be a loooooooooong month.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
I'm obsessed with it too, but let's face it, would you rather dwell on something like video games or other stuff like personal problems and politics and sports?

Ojanya

Smash Ace
I know. I try to talk to my friends about smash, but they're all fanboys for other things. (I'm not a fanboy, I have a 360 and a wii just to let you know) It's all I can think about though.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Lately I've been paying a lot of attention to brawl to see how the competitive scene develops.
Yep.

Kind of sad if you cannot stop thinking about brawl though.

*Hot girl walks by*

You: Nice booty. Like snake.:p

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
We're all obsessed!

When I'm waiting outside of class, I'll watch a Brawl match on my iPod if it'll be awhile.
Check Smashbros Dojo in the morning, and smashboards after classes are over with.
Check youtube for new videos uploaded everyday.

I'm really wondering how I'm going to make it through this next month without exploding of anticipation.

Sky_Maro

Smash Apprentice
I record vids of youtube on my crap cell phone and watch them allz the time.
I wake up early just to check the updates. I live for new 'tube vids and talking with other obsessors on SWF.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I feel your pain..

I feel exactly the same way OP. Just 33 days and 4 hours and Ill be pwning face with Olimar.

I can wait that long...right? right??? :crying:

Every day seems like a week now... I hate waiting...

And Europe, Im sorry for you guys, I could not stand being in your position, and youre brave for putting up with it

:salute:

Zk Hammer

Smash Cadet
yes it has got me.... i spend hours every day watching livestream japanese videos. its going to kill me when it actually comes out. i even practice melee hoping it will be somewhat similar to brawl ><

sync

Smash Apprentice
'ello Tim. This is Smashoholics Anonymous. We're very glad you are able to recognize your pro-....wait.

IWANTHOTDOG

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm going crazy. Its the only thing i talk to my friends about, and whenever we hang, all I want to play is melee. I think its making them insane.

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Living in Europe is a painful process... Believe me...

:cry:
I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I did until today, my friend's Aunty lives in the Filopines, she bringing over a Japanese Wii and Brawl (if she can get brawl). Thats in a month so i only feel as much pain as the americans now i guess.

Anyway to the point of the thread, yep im obssessed with this forum now, oh and Brawl on Youtube lol. Ive also made a really good mate from school through the game too and I think were hyping each other even more.

I was refreshing the show me your news podcast thread like every 5 mintues for hours as It came out lol!!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I'm pretty excited to. I'm really glad I was able to make my shipping order come near the beginning of March break (Best buy doesn't have store pick up :()

I can't really say I'm obsessed though, but I do have an awesome urge to play it.

TheZeroOne

Smash Apprentice
Most of my friends aren't really excited for Brawl. Which is a pity.

Anyways, I start to think about Brawl while in class. Makes it hard to pay attention. This month really is going to be long.

Top Bottom