• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its Official! im movin to Albany,GA in the fall

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
This has been a real busy summer for me so far with registering with classes and keeping in touch with the swim coach at darton college....To make matters worse my father passed away last week(R.I.P Dad you will be missed so much) and i was 100% certain in my mind i was gonna stay home with my mother but she still insisted that i go for what i love to do, and thats swimming competitevly. Now i know i have asked all you GA players like twice about the scene there is no point in me asking again in the thread. I do believe soft told me when he was here in pensacola that there were a couple melee players in albany, which is great since its so small :p

Maybe i can find some brawl players around to but in the meantime..

***Pops in melee***

Letttss Gooo GA!

see ya in a month!

P.S--7am swim practices everyday hurt :-(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Albany? Ouch. That's pretty far away from the majority of the smashers. We've got weekly Melee/Brawl tournaments at Waba Game in Duluth (which is almost a 4 hour drive from you). The weekly turnout is pretty low (like 10-15 people brawl; 2-4 people melee), but the monthly tournout (3rd saturday of each month) can range from 30-45 for brawl and 10-15 melee.

The good news is you're close to Warner Robins, which means you'll be playing with Dogysamich, one of the best Melee players in the state. You also seem to be not that far from Columbus, and you've got Reflex and Kismet who are top players in the nation for Brawl.

I don't know much about smashers in south GA, so that's why I only mentioned the areas that have some well known smashers. Also, I forgot to mention that Dogysamich, Reflex, and Kismet all live about 1 hour 30 minutes+ from Albany @_@

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Man I ****ing forum search my name and I get this?

What the ****.

And if I really hated you, like really really, I wouldnt waste the time to talk to you or even respond to stuff.

Kinda like I do the waba thread most of the time.

Wait till you catch me irl. It'll make sense. ASK SOME PEOPLE LIKE ANY BRAWL PLAYER. I KINDA RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH FOR NO **** REASON WHAT SO EVER.

__

As for albany, I already told you, there's plenty of people who play there.

1) they dont travel to tourneys (jx31 is pretty much the ONLY one who has ANY sort of real consistant)

2) they're all melee players.

__

AND IM GOING

TO KEEP

TYPING LIKE THIS

BECAUSE THIS IS A ****

SOCIAL ROOM

AND THIS IS WHAT THE **** THIS PLACE

IS FOR.

SO PEOPLE CAN DO STUFF WITHIN REASON

AND NOT GET A POINT COMBO.

BROOKLYN RAGE

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
The good news is you're close to Warner Robins, which means you'll be playing with Dogysamich, one of the best Melee players in the state. You also seem to be not that far from Columbus, and you've got Reflex and Kismet who are top players in the nation for Brawl.

I don't know much about smashers in south GA, so that's why I only mentioned the areas that have some well known smashers. Also, I forgot to mention that Dogysamich, Reflex, and Kismet all live about 1 hour 30 minutes+ from Albany @_@
I JUST READ THIS AND IM JUST GETTING OFF OF PLAYING A2 AND SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER.

DEFINE CLOSE. CAUSE YEAH, HALF A GAS TANK ISNT CLOSE. HALF A GAS TANK IS CONTEMPLATING A DRIVE.

A CD AND A HALF ISNT CLOSE, THAT'S SOMETHING TO SING ALONG WITH.

AND YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SOUTH GA BECAUSE THERE IS NO SOUTH GA.

THERE'S TOM IN WAYCROSS, AND THAT'S IT.

-takes a deep breath-

__

Something that actually did cross my mind baj is that albany is like, 2 hours away from tallahasse?

That's 2 hours from green mario and whoever in the **** there plays brawl.

Top Bottom