• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's official: Goku could very likely be coming to Smash now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
After all harassment, constant fan wars and sex crimes within the community, Sakurai might add Goku as a big fat "**** you" to this godforsaken fanbase.

To be honest, I think it's deserved. Do you people have any idea what you've done to this series?

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Goku is probably the most hated character in Smash speculation history due to his origin as an anime character (though he has the video game history to back it up), and since the Smash community crashed and burned last year in July, Sakurai should add the community's most hated character just to watch it burn even more.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Goku is probably the most hated character in Smash speculation history due to his origin as an anime character (though he has the video game history to back it up), and since the Smash community crashed and burned last year in July, Sakurai should add the community's most hated character just to watch it burn even more.
I don't know about this "crash and burn". Whatever it is, I have no part in it. Punishing a whole group for something a few people did would be unfair. And sabotaging his own work would be stupid and petty. Basically, revenge is not healthy.

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
I don't know about this "crash and burn". Whatever it is, I have no part in it. Punishing a whole group for something a few people did would be unfair. And sabotaging his own work would be stupid and petty. Basically, revenge is not healthy.
There's moments like this where it's the only answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom