• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's NOt the real Falcon

Grandeza

Smash Master
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but you guys realize it cant be the real C. Falcon right? He's Rick Wheeler. Who's that? After C. Falcon sacrifices himself in the anime, Rick is the one who take the role as the new Falcon. The scarf only appears in the anime. Also in brawl he doesnt have the falcon chin! It's not the real Falcon. Sorry i'm sad too.

Snowman9666

Smash Cadet
its the real falcon, your looking way to into things, next ur gonna start asking "if toon link and real link fight, and real link kills toon link, isnt he killing himself?"

Kazuma

Smash Cadet
if pichu and pikachu fight, and pikachu kills pichu does it mean pichu won? no. There are multiple pikachu.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say that this is not the real Falcon..

What I would say is that Falcon is just playing around in the Smash games. I mean, if he was serious, wouldn't he just destroy the stage and fly around while everyone falls to their deaths?

ZeronX

Smash Cadet
He knees people and says show me your moves.

Are you trying say that someone else is capable of this?
QFT!!

I wouldn't say that this is not the real Falcon..

What I would say is that Falcon is just playing around in the Smash games. I mean, if he was serious, wouldn't he just destroy the stage and fly around while everyone falls to their deaths?
yeah, i agree with yah there

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but you guys realize it cant be the real C. Falcon right? He's Rick Wheeler. Who's that? After C. Falcon sacrifices himself in the anime, Rick is the one who take the role as the new Falcon. The scarf only appears in the anime. Also in brawl he doesnt have the falcon chin! It's not the real Falcon. Sorry i'm sad too.
This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking as well.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I swear to god, I get dumber every time I enter the Captain Falcon board.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Actually, Pikachu, Lucario, Kirby, Dedede and Metaknight are all inspired from their animes.

Also, Sakurai considers his Kirby anime to be canon. :/

Mr. Ryu

Smash Rookie
It is the real Falcon, the only reason he sucks right now is because he's wearing super heavy training weights like in generic shonen anime.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Who said this game is based on the Anime?
Because he has eyes and can clearly see that it is? He's not just SAYING that the costume is based on the anime-- he's SEEING that it is. I haven't seen the anime but if what he says is true there's really no disputing it. Do you people lack reading comprehension entirely?

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
He still is Captain Falcon. Just looking at how Captain Falcon passes on his name and title, I've actually just been assuming that there have been more than just two Captain Falcons. He wouldn't even bother to do it if it weren't a tradition to pass on the Falcon name to worthy individuals. And, by stupid 'Captain Falcon is omnipotent' logic, even CF nutjobs can agree that, if Captain Falcon says someone else is now Captain Falcon, they are.

dori.

Smash Apprentice
Ummm, he had the scarf in Melee, he just kept it tucked in.

Now that he let it hang loose, he can dissipate heat better, which explains why his Falcon Punch is faster now.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Even though the anime Captain Falcon is inexplicably and undeniably cool, he isnt the same character as the games. The Falcon from Smash is also different from Falcon from F-Zero.

S2

Smash Lord
Smash uses the latest models/looks, but is usually not a single version of a character.

Like Link, is basically a mix of different Links (although arguably Toon Link is a specific one).

Falcon's design in the game probably isn't any deeper than the anime's scarf design making him look cooler.

Crevelyan

Smash Cadet
Smash uses the latest models/looks, but is usually not a single version of a character.

Like Link, is basically a mix of different Links (although arguably Toon Link is a specific one).

Falcon's design in the game probably isn't any deeper than the anime's scarf design making him look cooler.
Toon Link is based on Link from Four Swords, Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass and Wind Waker. Only in 2 of the games are they the same character.

rykall

Smash Cadet
I'm glad this guy isn't right.

Just look at this:

The real Captain.

The Brawl Captain.

-Brawl Captain has upgraded his shoulder thingies/
-Brawl Captain took the scarf out of his jacket, because scarfs in jackets suck.
-Brawl Captain made his boots golden.
-Brawl Captain bought a cooler helmet.
-Brawl Captain worked out, so he's bigger. Because of that, his head looks bigger, but it isn't.
-Brawl Captain bought cooler gloves.

'Nuff said.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Actually, Pikachu, Lucario, Kirby, Dedede and Metaknight are all inspired from their animes.

Also, Sakurai considers his Kirby anime to be canon. :/
No he doesn't.

If he did, King dedede wouldn't be able to fight, 4/5ths of the kirby enemies would be friendly, you'd see escargon, fumu, and bun every 10 seconds, King Dedede would actually talk in brawl (which he doesn't), kirby would be a lot more dimwitted then he is, and nightmare would run a buisness.

which doesn't happen.

Same goes for F-zero GP legend. The anime was even said to be only an "alternate universe" by the creator. Douglas J. Falcon doesn't even exist in the anime. The only 2 "captain falcons" in the anime are Bart and Ryu Suzaku. This is made even more obvious if you ever played F-zero GX(since Half of the good guys in F-zero were made into bad guys. Makes me even wonder if they bothered playing the video games.)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Melee Falcon

Brawl Falcon

While I think that Brawl Falcon has more detail, Melee Falcon is better proportioned. Also, what is up with Falcon's new run?

Top Bottom