• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's getting pretty obvious Nintendo overlooked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Miis. (puts on flame-proof undies.)

With M&S At TOG + Mario Kart Wii both using Miis as playable charaters (not to mention how simple they are to use), Nintendo should have definatly taken advantage of Miis and putting them in Brawl, whether customizable, or a Mii exclusive moveset. I'm assuming they wouldnt be THAT hard to program, imo.

Who agrees?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Claus, Kumatora, Paula/Poo/Jeff, Krystal, Megaman, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Micaiah, Hector, Eliwood, any other Fire Emblem character for that matter, Animal Crosser, any other third party...I could keep going.

So in summary, it sucks that Mii's aren't playable,
even though I never liked the idea
but if it makes you feel any better, a looooooooooot of other people's expectations were overlooked too.

Edit: Sorry if that sounded harsh or anything, just saying my opinion.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Miis are the very incarnate of awesome.
Unfortunately, since many smashboarders are against the awesomeness of miis, I grant you this flame-proof bra with those undies.

anyway, sakurai didn't include miis because they were apparently too casual. Ironically, brawl was hit with the Casual-bat pretty hard,(or at least, they tried to) game-play wise, so either they were too lazy, or sakurai just has an odd definition of "Hardcore Gaming"

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I don't think a Mii would be a good playable character. But I think it would be kinda cool to incorporate them into a stage, like the people in the background of Smashville, that watch you fight or do whatever.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Miis are the very incarnate of awesome.
Unfortunately, since many smashboarders are against the awesomeness of miis, I grant you this flame-proof bra with those undies.

anyway, sakurai didn't include miis because they were apparently too casual. Ironically, brawl was hit with the Casual-bat pretty hard,(or at least, they tried to) game-play wise, so either they were too lazy, or sakurai just has an odd definition of "Hardcore Gaming"
sorry, i'm not one to wear bras. lol. I could use flame proof boxers, thou.

And hardcore gaming is Chuck Norris vs. Captain Falcon vs. The Burger King "King" vs. DJ Joe Hahn of Linkin Park. Lawl. I'm already pairing up those 4 at the oylimpics. lol

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind seeing Miis in Brawl, just not playable. At most I would have them watch you in Smashville or something.

Or better yet, have your Mii act as the online liason. You know, like watch them physically update your FC list or handle your coins while on Spectate. They'd even pop up to alert you your friend just logged on.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Brawl was more hyped than Jebus Christ coming back to earth. With the huge number of chars left out its isrelievedbecausedidn'tliketheidea no wonder Miis weren't included.

I do like the pop-up thing diabetic Yoshi suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom