• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RolandBeoulve

Smash Apprentice
Lucario's just perfect for me, we didn't hit it off at first but after a few misadventures in SSE land we were two peas in a pod. The way he moves just works for me, I played sheik in melee so it's definitely a change of pace but the glove fits so I wear it.

>.> just realized this is my second O.J. case reference for the day...

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I have to choose Ike. From the funny noises he makes when he smashes you off the stage to the nasty up smash, Ike is my fave. He's powerful, he has defense, and his side B has insane priority. Also he has a nsaty little combo (I'm not speaking technically here, for "there are mo combos in brawl") with side be and then just using A. But he has a serious weakness against projectiles, so i can see why people don't choose him.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I've stuck with Yoshi for a long time now. Used him part time in 64, and mained him in Melee. Now I main him in Brawl as well. I'm a Yoshi fanatic, get over it. =P

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
Wolf boiii!

dr.mario was my main from melee and mario just let me down in brawl. Wolf isn't too similar but his fighting style just stuck to me :)

Asa

Smash Hero
Pokemon Trainer and Snake are my mains, D3 and Olimar are my seconds. Pokemon trainers got range, goot knockback, and a few combos. Plus they're pokemon for goodness sakes. That's enough to main them.

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Snake is my main, though I play with Wolf/Marth/R.O.B as secondaries. TBH when I first got the game I didn't think I'd be able to play Snake at all because he seemed like he'd be confusing. I've gotten a lot better with him since I first started playing, but I still make stupid mistakes. -_-

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Still going with Diddy, as he is 1337.

Woot Game and Watch is 3nd on the polls.

(**** tier whores...)

D

Deleted member

It's pretty close between Ike, Marth, and G&W but I guess I have to say G&W because I used him first

GunMaster001

Smash Cadet
Random anyone?

cmon RANDOM is the best, it has the best combos and final smashes ever!!! RANDOM! RANDOM!RANDOM! (said in a chant)!

M@v

Subarashii!
Fox, and no I didnt't play him in melee at all. (O SNAP, THIS GUYS A 1st!!! HE PREFERS NERFED FOX?!?!?!?!) And no. Fox isnt nerfed one bit if you ask me. Just different style.

I mained Samus the whole time in melee. In brawl I hate her. I know she doesn't suck, but I know she plays completely different, and I dont like it. As for fox. Ive always liked fox as a character. In addition, he fits my style: agressive, fast, and powerful. And if all else fails, you always have your blaster. I didnt like fox in melee because he falls like a rock. He still falls fast in brawl, but no where near as fast, and I love shine stall. It is an awesome defensive manuever. As for matchups, I have done very well with him. There have been only two matchups that I've constantly had problems with : Zelda and pikachu(the latter mainly cause of the freaking chaingrab).

I like Metaknight a lot as well as a main. Awesome aerial attacker. Great priority. Tornado.
Ridiculous recovery. Tornado. Quick attacks. Did I mention Tornado? :p. Really though, I dont spam tornado, and MK fits my style as well.

Seriaxe

Smash Apprentice
I always want to play Meta Knight, i like characters who can combo well, Meta Knight is great at combing

I still amaze of how many marth players that still main him brawl. I thought people wouldnt use him in brawl.

M@v

Subarashii!
I always want to play Meta Knight, i like characters who can combo well, Meta Knight is great at combing

I still amaze of how many marth players that still main him brawl. I thought people wouldnt use him in brawl.
he is still a killing machine in brawl, thats why :p. CURSE him and his F-AIR!

blazingIKE33

Smash Cadet
in melee my main was roy. and in brawl its marth. since melee, my fighting style hasnt really changed

sanjumish1

Smash Rookie
Dude Even i tried the same thing but still i have not achived it, please reply if u can help me with discription:confused:

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
I really have two mains, lucas and falco (never played him in melee, i like his playstyle much better in brawl)

TBolt147

Smash Rookie
Sonic is my main, but I use Bowser and Olimar too. Bowser because he deals pwnage damage, and Olimar because I <3 Pikmin, not to mention he's a good character. ;)

GunMaster001

Smash Cadet
well...............

u should have another choice for random, because a lot of us cant decide and end up choosing random since they get all the characters they use, and not just one.

brawler15

Smash Cadet
Well back in Melee I mained Falco and NEVER lost. Now that Brawl's out, I used him again. After a while I noticed how different he was from his Melee version. I felt weird everytime I played as him. Then I discovered the ultimate technique...THE KNEE!!!! C.Falcon for ever!!!!

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
35 Marths? I'm kind of surprised... and annoyed. I hate choosing the over-used main. Makes me feel like a freakin lemming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom