• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been almost 6 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saberhof

Smash Master
Since ive posted loads of threads on this site, My account brings back really old memories of everyone!...

Learning about "Signatures/Tags"
My old Signature shop with: Stryks, D20 Dice, Sinz, 8000, etc etc...
All the debates and trolls back then...
Learning Melee was the best ever!, still play that ****...

And well im just here reporting on what i have been doing these few years of my life (maybe no one cares lol, but i missed you guys!)

Im about to finish my career in Graphic Design in about 2 months im out!, and i start working Pro ;D...

But my most important project at the moment is my band, Cardio Kazan, Maybe all of you can go check us out! and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE5YVunrePA

I might be on tour soon, so yeah, it has been a great experience making music, and graphic design in here, really builds me up as a person...

I really am enjoying life at the moment with this and the job i will have

theres no lady in my life yet :( LOL whatever...

But id just like to say, if it wasnt for this site, i wouldnt be where i am right now (THATS RIGHT, im THANKING AN INTERNET SITE!)

Hope you are all still around, if there are any lol.

°° Saberhof °°

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom