• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's amazing how people can't keep their mouths shut. A Veteran is returning to Brawl

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxj-cly1Dk

The actor who voices Snake was interviewed. Normally, this wouldn't mean much but at 2:52 when asked which Brawl character he would like to beat up, he said Pikachu and.......

JIGGLYPUFF!!!!

Sure, you could say that he had no clue she was talking about Brawl. But he did the Codec scenes and I'm sure he remembers most of the characters mentioned in said scenes.

So Jigglypuff is confirmed. lol:laugh:

Honestly, it's amazing that nobody who spilled the beads 'disappeared' yet.

So we have Ganondorf, Sheik, Luigi, Krystal, and now Jigglypuff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Veterans aren't really spoilers...

Sakurai didn't even bother to hide the fact Peach or DK were playable

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I saw that too!

I love Sadie's Gaming Infection. I find it oddly entertaining.[/geeking out]

Anyway yes. Confirming something everyone basically knew, but good affirmation anyway.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Again as with the vid I posted confirming Luigi:

I know she was returning. But the fact that people just say stuff like that (and probably will not get in trouble from it) is what makes it worth while. lol

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Her voice actor said she will be voicing Krystal in Brawl on her website.

Whether as AT or PC, we don't know.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Call me an @sshole but I didn't want jigglypuff in brawl....but owell what can you do. Jigglypuff has been in smash since 64. I guess she will always have a spot in the roster.

EricShiznit

Smash Cadet
As much as I want Jiggs in Brawl, he didn't confirm anything.
He may just as well have been talking about Melee, which you already pointed out. In that matter, he's a voice actor only, not an integral part of the development team, and there is no reason to believe he'd know anything about the other characters in the game.

EPX2

Smash Ace
Puff...is diffrent from Luigi, Peach, and DK. We knew DK, Peach, and Luigi would be in Brawl, but not Jiggs (for sure). Thanks for this thread! :)
Perhaps you didn't know, but I definitely didn't doubt the pink puffball's return.

Card

Smash Lord
Voice actress...but it may be the same as Ashley, who's voice is just in the song (I bet)
Actually, if you look at both voice actress websites (Ashley and Krystal) you should immediately notice a difference between the two.

Krystal's voice actress states that she did the Voice of Krystal. (PC or AT, we cannot tell)
Ashley's voice actress states that she did the Voice for Ashley's Theme. (The song found on the website, no more, no less)

Just by these 2 differences, it is easy to tell that Krystal would appear in the game as a PC or AT, and Ashley will only appear as a Theme song (Of course there could be another Voice actress to do the voice of Ashley, but I doubt it)

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
As much as I want Jiggs in Brawl, he didn't confirm anything.
He may just as well have been talking about Melee, which you already pointed out. In that matter, he's a voice actor only, not an integral part of the development team, and there is no reason to believe he'd know anything about the other characters in the game.
He did the codec conversations of all the characters, I'm pretty sure he knows what characters are in the game...

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
It's tradition for Jiggle Puffmeister to be in this game. I have no problems with it. But, c'mon people, enough with the spoilers already! Geez, now it's like, we have semi-confirmations on Luigi, Krystal, now Jigs? It's not gonna be nearly as shocking if and when they reveal it on Dojo now..

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Hopefully they revamp the thing's moveset.

WaitawaitwaiwawiataWAIT.

Snake's voice. . .Is Jiggly's voice? Did I miss something fundamental here?

Because if i didn't, I think i'm about to **** myself. :laugh:

Jigglypuff always sounded pretty manly to me.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Never liked Jigglypuff, really. She's so...useless. Besides, they have Kirby for being that little pink fluffy one. If they need to put another pokemon in the game, I'd rather have, like Hitmonlee or Pikachu evolve into Raichu.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
+ Don't forget captain falcon and G&W , That's about 6 besides shiek :laugh:..
Captain Falcon and G&W were confirmed? Did I miss something whilst I was away yesterday..? :dizzy:

Never liked Jigglypuff, really. She's so...useless. Besides, they have Kirby for being that little pink fluffy one. If they need to put another pokemon in the game, I'd rather have, like Hitmonlee or Pikachu evolve into Raichu.
She has a move that kills you 1 hit above 30%, her B-Side takes 3 hits to get you to 35%, and her B-Up puts you to sleep momentarily so you can't move!

And you're calling her useless?!?

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Hm, I was skeptical at first, but I do think this confirms Jigglypuff, mainly because he WAS doing codecs for the characters, obviously, and unless he was a pokemon fan (doubtful) he probably wouldnt have even known who Jigglypuff was.

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon and G&W were confirmed? Did I miss something whilst I was away yesterday..? :dizzy:
Well Samurai Goroh confirmed C. Falcon being in Brawl. He had the falcon icon! Oh and G&W is confirmed by the icon theory... The missing 13th icon will be his!

But how did they confirm Luigi? I know he's obviously in, but sources pls!

And oh yeah: Yay for Jigglypuff!

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Well Samurai Goroh confirmed C. Falcon being in Brawl. He had the falcon icon! Oh and G&W is confirmed by the icon theory... The missing 13th icon will be his!

But how did they confirm Luigi? I know he's obviously in, but sources pls!

And oh yeah: Yay for Jigglypuff!
Oh I knew that already, that's not exactly the same thing. Though I don't doubt their return at all.

And a guy accidentally confirmed Luigi recently at E for All, there's a topic about it with the video on this forums somewhere..

RWB

Smash Ace
This thread makes me a happy man. I'm a Jiggs main in melee. ^^

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Jigglypuff has been a rather pointless character in Smash Bros., but seeing as it was in the first two games, I doubt anyone would want to ditch it.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
There are a couple of these. I saw this as the actor having played Melee and remembered Jigglypuff, and looking forward to beating the living puff out of him/her, and not necessarily confirming that the character is in. Then again, it could be.

Top Bottom