• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's all the way you see it... right?

Razed

Smash Ace
Alright,
My dad wants to buy a new TV. A big one. I have heard of the horrors of HDTV lag ect, so I am wondering... or hoping if anyone knows what brand and model has a a good, big flatscreen TV.

I'd appreciate it very much if anyone knows... thanks alot!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Most stores will let you hook game systems up to model televisions if you bring your own. A rhythm game will quickly show you which ones have lag. I'd offer more help, but I've got a DLP tv, not flatscreen, though it works just find if you've got the space for a normal-proportions big screen.

Banks

Smash Hero
Razed can i make a suggestion here:

Instead of a big screen TV i think you should look into projectors. seriously, my dad got one of those and they are amazing. he bought a pull down screen that is 7 feet long. thats right 7 FEET MOFO. and u put the projector on the other side of the room, and it looks pretty amazing especially in the dark. you can get them in HD as well, you may think a projector cant put out HD quality, but they can if you get a good enough one, depends on how much money you want to spend. and as for lag, there is 0. first person shooters rock on it as well.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...CategoryId=pcmcat95100050010&id=1134699413057

something like that. GG NORE

but if you want a tv, you can get one of those too >_>

Top Bottom