• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Items throwin

3kings

Smash Rookie
Ok so when my roommate and me where playing tonight, He got two pokeballs and threw them at me and I caught them. So then I was thinking can you catch any item in the game or not? If no what ones can you not catch?

Volt Tackle

Smash Cadet
Other than items that are un-throwable (heart container, food etc), I think all are catchable except possibly crates and the like.

Correct me if Im wrong.

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
I believe they all are (you have to be really cautious when attempting to grab a Bob-omb though). Yeah, except for the Maxim Tomato, Heart Container, Metal Box, and Bunny Hood.

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
everything said above is true. also (cant believe these were left out) warp stars, barrel cannons, and i dont think flippers can be caught because they stay in midair

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Im not sure, but i think the motion sensor bomb isn't catchable (I don't play with wepons, so i don't really know these things off hand srry =[ )

Toomai

Smash Ace
I think you can catch the Flipper if you're close enough to the thrower.

Other than that, you can catch any item that can be one-handed and thrown.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why did anyone reply after Volt tackle? You all said basically what he said.

Top Bottom