• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Italian Link

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I really like his Link, he's amazingly clever with all of his attacks.

My two major comments are less dash attacks and less dairs. Although he doesn't abuse them way too much, they still lead to him getting punished with even a little percentage. But every percentage counts, and just a little less damage could've put some of those matches that he lost in his favor.

I really enjoy watching his clever projectile use, particularly using the gale boomerang to throw the opponent offguard or setting up minor attack combos. His ledgegame is very strong as well.
His greatest forte is clearly his cleverness.

He also tends to revert to smashing when the opponent gets "too close"; this speaks to me of being uncomfortable with where the opponent is. He tends to lose out on these clashes, so I would ask that he look into becoming comfortable with his opponent, no matter where they may end up. Once he does this, I think that he'll be able to outwit opponents near, far, and in-between.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer

His name....

Anyway, I find his Link to be a tad dull. He may have some nice projectile usage but I just don't find his Link to be interesting to watch.

Top Bottom