• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It would be a "Sin" to not have him as an assist trophy...

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
hey

hey maybe is just lying about all these assist trophies and then decides to make them all characters
like he is really actually revealing all of the new characters but as assist trophies so that we get so pissed off
like as the dude said
Sakurai's playing some wicked mind games with us.
but then when we get the game, they will all be there.
ok now i really want so badly now

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

I've noticed something unusual and awesome.
US Dojo!! said:

Take this!!

As with the original title, he speaks in English.
Japan Dojo!! said:

Take This!!

原作どおり、しゃべりは英語です。
Sweet, sweet accuracy

D

Deleted member

Yes, Meta-Kirby

What are the odds of Sin and Punishment 2?

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
After seeing what people have said, It seems the "Check Mii Out" channel only causes crashes on particular systems, also, it could be that since I downloaded "Check Mii Out" after getting the update via "Super Mario Galaxy" it may have caused a firmware error, as my Wii seems to no longer be able to decode the game disks.

gamer8

Smash Lord
This AT rocks. I woke up at 3:33 A.M. to check the update and I was like wtf... who the hell is this guy???

zurg

Smash Rookie
Google Image Search for "Saki Amamiya" ??

*Youko edited out NSFW link*

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
*** SAKI however i do feel like theres no more wtf characters outhere i mean from smashboards ik all the characters people want nd wats outhere i want an unex[pecting character nd this would of been a good 1 only1 that was like wtf 4 me was pokemon trainer nd obviously snake at the time

Kurizu208

Smash Journeyman
Saki, Little Mac, and Gray Fox look good for assist trophies. makes you wonder if they tried making them in to pc and just didn't work out or dropped for better characters. (doubt the gray fox though.)

Spellman

Smash Ace
Or she did it for the lulz...

I've never even heard of this thing before now, and it was supposed to be frequently requested?
And it's supposed to be a dude? HOW? It even has boobs! I am seriously afraid of Japan.
"Hey Mommy, it's milk!"
"No, those are moobs dear."

Riakou

Smash Apprentice
Nice, i like it, though i have never played sin & punishment

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I'm gonna have to go with Volrec on this one. "playable AT" is an oxymoron. If he was 'playable' he wouldn't be an AT anymore. Only one.

He does look really really cool. Especially because gun-swords combine two of the coolest weapons ever.
I saw Sin&Punishment on the VC and I've been considering buying it since I saw it there. Maybe when I'm done with FE and Mario Galaxy.

Either way, he looks to be one the best AT's and most certainly one of the coolest. But my Lyn still beats total face. =)

catman19

Smash Rookie
my boss theory

i think that some bosses will be unloked after u beat them as assist trophies e.g. Petey Piranha, pokeballs e.g. Rayquaza and characters e.g. ridley(if he is in;)). but this is only my idear.:chuckle:

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
i think that some bosses will be unloked after u beat them as assist trophies e.g. Petey Piranha, pokeballs e.g. Rayquaza and characters e.g. ridley(if he is in;)). but this is only my idear.:chuckle:
That would be a pretty sweet idea. I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see that very much.

*But I think you meant they will be unlocked as ATs after you beat them as BOSSES, not visa versa.*

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna get Sin & Punishment once chrono trigger comes out on the VC so its an even 2000 points.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I already got it, and it would be cool if he was a PC (What with a giant blood robot thing as a FS) but his chances were never very high to begin with.

Top Bottom