• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It was a nice run Geno fans [RUMOR DEBUNKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue X

Smash Cadet
" Please disregard the "Geno" post.
I am sorry if this post scared anybody, you see I share my user with my little bro, and ever since the Megaman thing he has been trashing Geno into the ground. I JUST noticed this post and I deeply apologize if this has offended or irritated anyone, he fabricated the whole thing, and to anyone who ACTUALLY took this as truth needs some help, Anyways, as of right now I will be deleting that post; the lesson today is never share your user with family!

Just so that way to keep this post Brawl related I will give a quick shout out to Geno and Megaman. "

Just as I thought. Just another fake blog. Nothing more to see here, folks.

Edit: Ah, beaten. Oh well, for emphasis!

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Please disregard the "Geno" post.
I am sorry if this post scared anybody, you see I share my user with my little bro, and ever since the Megaman thing he has been trashing Geno into the ground. I JUST noticed this post and I deeply apologize if this has offended or irritated anyone, he fabricated the whole thing, and to anyone who ACTUALLY took this as truth needs some help, Anyways, as of right now I will be deleting that post; the lesson today is never share your user with family!

Just so that way to keep this post Brawl related I will give a quick shout out to Geno and Megaman.
Okay then, NOW we can do it... What's SP's closerism again?

Boofer

Smash Ace
Incorrect. When a company is under a confidentiality agreement of some sort, they cannot lie and say that they were not contacted. They can only say "No Comment" or some sort of variation. The fact that they didn't shows that they truly were not contacted by Nintendo. That is not to say Nintendo hasn't already included Geno and just hasn't asked Square for permission. Or because maybe Nintendo owns enough of the rights of the character that they don't need Square's permission (correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard Nintendo and Square both own part of Geno).
Well, that sucks. What exactly did Sega say after being asked about Sonic? Was it more of a "no comment" than a "we were not yet contacted" ?

papagenos

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0554-8947-9778
geno haters are the worst cause they're just all the people to young to have played mario rpg angry that ratchet and clank or that stupid spy racoon airn't 3rd party characters and some one from a great game they've never played might be..

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This rumor is OVER. The creator has admitted it was a FABRICATION.

Meaning it was FAKE.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Even if it was true, odds are it's the autoreply at it again. Even if THAT wasn't it, remember that Nintendo doesn't contact the 3rd-party companies in stuff like this... they contact Nintendo.
:confused:

Square: Hey Nintendo, we thought that you may want to use one of our characters in your game? Just so you know, we are perfectly ok with that. So, if you want to, you can go ahead and do that....you know, in case you want to...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please disregard the "Geno" post.

Just so that way to keep this post Brawl related I will give a quick shout out to Geno and Megaman.

Not smart to share your user with your brother. Have him get his own username, since it's quick and easy.

For anyone that visits this thread: FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom