• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

it really doesnt look like any more characters are going to be making appearances..

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
I think they will have maybe 1 or 2 more character updates for starter characters like Captain Falcon. I don't expect to see anymore secret characters shown unless for hype purposes like Snake and Sonic.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
FAIL!

Seriously, 23 characters. Less then Melee. We're getting more, or the hype for Brawl will die until January 23rd until Febuary 20th=the only real big hype time! (I know Brawl comes out Febuary 10th, I'm not a idiot). :laugh:

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Let's expect for the sudden annoucement of most of characters this week.

Coro Coro will spit the word of the characters, either the full roster or the starters

ADMiRALBOBBERY42

Smash Rookie
I think it's because of the delay. Sakurai didn't plan on having two extra months of updates. Don't worry, character updates will pick up again in January! Starting with...*drum roll*...Krystal!

Smash Apprentice
My prediction: Next characters we'll see will be either CF or Luigi(If he's not unlockable again)

courte

Smash Lord
me too but seriously where's captain falcon dood
he's a secret like he was with ness in the first game --they never announced secret characters... wouldn't this be more appropriate for samurai panda's starting roster thread??

Llumys

Smash Champion
I think this is the starting roster, excluding Snake & Sonic.

I think Sakurai will give us at least one character (that will be a starter) before Japan's release, though.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
He needs to reveal everything before Jan. 24, otherwise everything will be leaked.
He will. Its not like were the only ones here. He has to release everything by the 24th, yeah, because at that point Japan gets the game, and he'd want to be the one who tells you whats happening.

Hes not going to wait for the japanese players to say it all

But as long as K. Rool and Olimar get in, I dont care who else gets in.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Why is everyone so pessimistic? I don't think he'll reveal everyone before the release of the game, because he needs to keep some secrets. He will probably release a few more though.

Boofer

Smash Ace
He will. Its not like were the only ones here. He has to release everything by the 24th, yeah, because at that point Japan gets the game, and he'd want to be the one who tells you whats happening.

Hes not going to wait for the japanese players to say it all

But as long as K. Rool and Olimar get in, I dont care who else gets in.
I highly, highly doubt he'll release everything before the Japanese release. That is, unless a good portion of the characters on the dojo are secrets and he only has a few more characters to reveal before the FULL roster is complete. <---I really doubt that.

My guess is that most of the characters on the dojo are starters, and he will first finish the starters, and then, right around and after the released date, he will reveal the majority of the secrets.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
imo, i think hes gonna announce one more newcomer. cuz lets face it,theres 22 characters now (zamus doesnt count in my book) and a supposed total of 40,lets go w/ 40 just for theoretical purposes.so that means that theres 18 characters yet to be revealed.since theres 2 months remaining,that means @ least 9 charactes a month=2.5 characters a week.sakurai would never do such a thing.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
CoroCoro is almost here! Hopefully they clear most of this up...

but wouldn't it be lame if they revealed a roster with less characters revealed on the dojo lol.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
except for the 20ish secret characters that they arent revealing on the dojo (no joke, they have been working on this game with so many people and for so long)

Animal Crosser has gotten a lot of representation, early, exposed representation. I don't think Sakurai would reveal all of this AC content, but keep the character unlockable.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
You do relise that Sonic and Zamus's final smashes have been out for ages, while not being updated on the dojo... While they also said Gannondorf was in, and that's not on the dojo. (And yes Gannon is in.)

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Haha 3 weeks wtf that's guys been living in a cave or frozen in time. 6 weeks without a char. Sakurai is trying to kill us.

Top Bottom