• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It Can't Just Be Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtams

Smash Cadet
I am starting to believe that the AT's with movesets will become playable at some point. Like after you unlock/purchase something you will enable certain AT's to become playable, and why not? Some of these AT's should be playable characters don't you think? I mean AT's with 4 or 5 moves is absurd and not needed. Do we as players really need to face off with each other and have 5 or 6 AT's running around as well? I thinks not. There would be no way to operate in such a case. So I do believe that a few AT's will become playable at some point.

Probability= Moderately High

Kirby_M@ster

Smash Ace
Uh, no.

I disagree completely.

Gameplay mechanics wouldn't allow for it with some ATs, and why would only SOME be playable? It'd be all or none, and there are some that simply wouldn't work, so I'm guessing it's none.

Maybe, maybe possible with AR but it won't work well.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Their just giving the AT's variety attacks for it don't havta do the same attack everytime it comes out like a pok'e ball does. You see that's just another difference between AT's and Pok'e balls.

dtams

Smash Cadet
Uh, no.

I disagree completely.

Gameplay mechanics wouldn't allow for it with some ATs, and why would only SOME be playable? It'd be all or none, and there are some that simply wouldn't work, so I'm guessing it's none.

Why disagree completely? And It does seem like some AT's have that "I am almost a character" feeling to them. I can see the developers putting a few of them as gifts for the diligent Brawler.

Njs523

Smash Cadet
That seems slightly plausible, but I'd picture them as somewhat 'secondary' types of characters. If you played Soul Calibur 2 and remember Assassin, Lizard Man, Berzerker, etc. that's kind of what I'm referring to. It would certainly be cool though... even Sakurai seems to think so. :cool:

Chimchar!!!

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say no, this is not gonna happen. It's wishful thinking buddy. Though it would be completely awesome if little Mac became playable :)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go ahead and say no, this is not gonna happen. It's wishful thinking buddy. Though it would be completely awesome if little Mac became playable :)
I actually thought Little mac(along with ballon fighter) should of been playable. 2 more retro add ons would of been nice. But there still is hope for balloon fighter.....

Captain J

Smash Rookie
Wasn't that the point of the AT's in the first place? To have all the awesomeness of the character without having the character playable? A way of saying "We didn't forget Samurai Gohroh or Lyn, but we couldn't give them a whole moveset."/ohwell:ohwell:

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Uh, no.

I disagree completely.

True, dat.

Also, if it is all or nothing, would you really want to fight with Dr. Wright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom