• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
This thread has tons of viewers thanks to this Smashified.

Hopefully we get tons more votes in Smash Ballot as well :D

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Isaac looks amazing. But wow, that surprise ending, i honestly thought he'd be confirmed. I'm so weird. But really? Joins the Party? Not lets out a howl? Also the sword looks kinda wrong.
That's just My opinion though.

D

Deleted member

Oh, and the guy who commented that my sig was broken; I meant to delete those, but I haven't had much time getting around to doing it with my life.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Isaac looks amazing. But wow, that surprise ending, i honestly thought he'd be confirmed. I'm so weird. But really? Joins the Party? Not lets out a howl? Also the sword looks kinda wrong.
The team in an RPG is called 'party', so it's a reference to that.

By the way, I had a constant feeling that I had seen Isaac's pose somewhere. Now I know why.

character-portrait 3.png

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I didn't think he'd be confirmed lol, but I did love how they animated him a bit and showed that sword attack (was it Ragnarok or something else? It didn't LOOK like Ragnarok except for the animation, because Ragnarok is red).

As for "Joins the Party," I got it after the fact. Its a nice reference to how in RPG's your playable characters are your "Party."

Yeah, though, I like the commentary about Isaac. They were stating they just wanted to make him a modern design of his original, and that they didn't want to do anything too crazy with him.

Staarih

Smash Master
I don't know, the face looks fine to me, let's not get too picky shall we! It's an amazing piece of art of Isaac and definitely worth the wait! The animated bit at the end was the cherry on the cake. Love it, hope his popularity rises even more:)

Liverpool19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Clemo13
Haven't commented on the art so now I will, Isaac looks awesome as and the music was sweet as well (love the Satorus remix), but I'm the same as other people. The face I felt was a bit off.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Well, it made it.
Let's hope it helps.

Edit: In any event, this is for Smashified:

Last edited:

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Haven't posted here in a good while, but Isaac is still my #1 most wanted, so I had to come back here once I saw the new Smashified!

Felt like we had been left waiting especially long for this one, especially with all of those delays, so it's great to finally see it, and awesome that we now actually have an HD model of Isaac! It's especially exciting that they'll be releasing this model to the fans, I can't wait to see what people do with it - we could be on the brink of getting a ton of new Isaac images to work with!

I'm tempted to go and edit the picture, myself, but I don't think there is much to change. The eyes, as people have mentioned, and I like the hair edit Shin F. did. Something about the mouth, too. Very minor nitpicks. Otherwise, I think he looks fantastic!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It all looks fantastic... except for the eyes, which I'd have narrowed a bit vertically and made slightly more rectangular. Still, nice to finally get some Isaac art of this quality!

I'll make some art with it when I get to a comp with photoshop.

D

Deleted member

I take back all the bad things i said about Smashified.

Have a comic for celebreation:

Now if you excuse me, i have to talk to KenithTheGatherer, since i want to update my signature.

Top Bottom