• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
You kwon what, I was thinking about Isaac smash attacks... It could be using is own earth psynergy, Like boulder come from the ground like a pike.

(I dind't play golden sun these days some I may forget some of Isaac primary moves and psynergy he can do.)

Front Smash attack- Its unleash tree fast boulder on the row, Kinda like duck hunt dog front smash attack, But lack range but its more effective is your hit it in the ground.
Down Smash Attack- Its unleash a quake around him, is not long as front smash, but its effect around him. (kinda like bowser jr. down smash attack??? or Charizard down smash???? those earth smash attack moves effect.)
Up smash attack - A GIANT PIKE OF EARTH STRIKING IN THE AIR. (Ok, this move look like Shulk Up smash...)

Sadly most of the Smash attack take inspiration from other character smash attacks, but I do my best to show off my ideas for Isaac.

Why RPG Character like Isaac are soooooo dificult to think off. Even Robin and Shulk were hard in the days before there were revealed.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
His psyenergy hand would trigger on these ways I bet
There would be multiple ways his psyenergy hand would trigger, it would have quite long range for grabbing, it would be a hand as big as Isaac and come forward while grabbing the opponent with the psyenergy hand, and if you do a up while grabbing them, Isaac will cast vines with thorns on it under the ground and spike up while the enemy is in the hand.

Isaacs down grab would be him with the psyenergy hand holding the enemy and crushing him while the enemy falls on the floor and lays down there, the side grab would be the psyenergy hand crushing the enemy strongly and then throwing it that direction you putted it on, left or right, similar to how master hand grabs you and then throws you the other way. His A grab would be comes coming from the ground and hitting the enemy, its very weak unlike the up grab.

The other parts is, it can be used to reflect projectiles like palutenas reflect, it would just bounce off, and the last way it could work is a counter, Isaac would be in his counter pose while someone attacks, and then Isaac will slash 2 times and then just whip out the psyenergy hand super fast and just push the enemy, the counter would be around 20% damage each time and a 64% chance of KO'ing someone at 101% HP.

If you don't know what the psyenergy hand is or who Isaac is, Isaac is a venus adept, its like a earth and plant magic swordsman, anyway, look him up, hes interesting, and his psyenergy hand is a giant glowing green hand that is 2 times the size as Isaac, it can push people and hit them.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
I would hope that some of Isaacs grabs and reflections, heres my thought:

His psyenergy hand would trigger on these ways I bet
There would be multiple ways his psyenergy hand would trigger, it would have quite long range for grabbing, it would be a hand as big as Isaac and come forward while grabbing the opponent with the psyenergy hand, and if you do a up while grabbing them, Isaac will cast vines with thorns on it under the ground and spike up while the enemy is in the hand.
Isaacs down grab would be him with the psyenergy hand holding the enemy and crushing him while the enemy falls on the floor and lays down there, the side grab would be the psyenergy hand crushing the enemy strongly and then throwing it that direction you putted it on, left or right, similar to how master hand grabs you and then throws you the other way.

His A grab would be comes coming from the ground and hitting the enemy, its very weak unlike the up grab.
The other parts is, it can be used to reflect projectiles like palutenas reflect, it would just bounce off, and the last way it could work is a counter, Isaac would be in his counter pose while someone attacks, and then Isaac will slash 2 times and then just whip out the psyenergy hand super fast and just push the enemy, the counter would be around 20% damage each time and a 64% chance of KO'ing someone at 101% HP.

If you don't know what the psyenergy hand is or who Isaac is, Isaac is a venus adept, its like a earth and plant magic swordsman, anyway, look him up, hes interesting, and his psyenergy hand is a giant glowing green hand that is 2 times the size as Isaac, it can push people and hit them.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oh more people! Never too late to see new faces around to support Isaac :)

Obviously we know who Isaac is, this is the Isaac support thread! But glad to have you onboard!

#MegiddoMonday
So today was #SolbladeSunday?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
So today was #SolbladeSunday?
#SaturosSunday

I'm of two minds right now. On one hand I'd love a good juicy leak with Isaac in it to discuss. One that could actually amount to something. On the other hand if Isaac is dlc it would be far sweeter if we found out through official means.

Character Discussion seems a little sad to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it doesn't feel like a very hopeful forum right now. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Character Discussion seems a little sad to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it doesn't feel like a very hopeful forum right now. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
Well, I guess everything there is to be discussed has been talked over at least twice by this point, not only in this thread, but for every other character as well. Everybody seems to find more or less plausible hints for their characters to be in without ever passing the stage of mere speculations. So the forums just mope at this point until we see something new, I suppose.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Ok then, let's just share something different!

What about more Felix? I look forward to this guy being an Isaac alt/clone!

Annihilation.jpg

Annihilation!

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, guys, don't know if you've heard the Harmony of Heroes Final Boss track from Golden Sun, but it's freaking magical. There isn't an independent video for it yet so I'll just post the whole soundtrack here. The track is at 6:12:55.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I never came around to post here due to the roster being revealed by the time I started following the thread, but if we see anymore DLC in the form of newcomers for this game, Isaac has my full support to come next. Can't think of any other character from an unrepped Nintendo franchise that could have a moveset as fun as his. Lets hope the lack of his AT in the game so far is a sign on his favor!

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
I just noticed I'm not on the supporter list. Please add me! I've wanted Isaac ever since I saw him as an assist trophy in Brawl and expanded my knowledge about him. Let's hope Isaac not being an AT in Smash 4 is a good thing!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Hey, guys, don't know if you've heard the Harmony of Heroes Final Boss track from Golden Sun, but it's freaking magical. There isn't an independent video for it yet so I'll just post the whole soundtrack here. The track is at 6:12:55.
Wow. I got a bit shaky listening to that. It's beautiful.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Let's hope Sakurai is making him alongside Mewtwo and Lucas and than we get a new trailer with Mewtwo almost defeating Lucas and when he was about to deliver the final blow, Isaac appears protecting Lucas, then we get an awesome fight and than it shows some of Isaac's in-game attacks.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
WOW!

That was amazing! I agree with @ Sabrewulf238 Sabrewulf238 , that really was beautiful.

Especially when it reaches the signature Golden Sun theme! Replaying it over and over again for now.

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Hello everybody, it's my first comment on this thread bu i was reading all from near the 150th page xD. Excuse my very bad english but i'm from Switzerland and like everyone i'am a huge fan of Isaac since the very first game and when i first heard that he was simply cut, i couldn't believe it, but days passed and no sign of Issac i was realy believing he was going to be in the roster, then the roster was leaked and i got an incredible deception.

In fact i wanted personally Megaman,Shulk AND Isaac to be added as characters. Two of them made it but our Earth Adept is still missing. I then still hoped for DLC over and over and then Mewtwo confirmed DLC. Because a game like Smash must have DLCs.

I know that fot the moment we are not 100% sure that Isaac is going to promote to a playable character but that also doesn't mean he won't be in the game.

So i'm like you guys waiting for the Shiny Day when the Sun will raise again and when Isaac is gonna kick Nintendo characters xD. From now on i'll try to comment more often this thread cause guys you're very cool and i'm pleased to meet so many GS fans beauce i'm my cricle of friends i'm the only one loving Golden Sun xD

So see you soon ^^

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Hello everybody, it's my first comment on this thread bu i was reading all from near the 150th page xD. Excuse my very bad english but i'm from Switzerland and like everyone i'am a huge fan of Isaac since the very first game and when i first heard that he was simply cut, i couldn't believe it, but days passed and no sign of Issac i was realy believing he was going to be in the roster, then the roster was leaked and i got an incredible deception.

In fact i wanted personally Megaman,Shulk AND Isaac to be added as characters. Two of them made it but our Earth Adept is still missing. I then still hoped for DLC over and over and then Mewtwo confirmed DLC. Because a game like Smash must have DLCs.

I know that fot the moment we are not 100% sure that Isaac is going to promote to a playable character but that also doesn't mean he won't be in the game.

So i'm like you guys waiting for the Shiny Day when the Sun will raise again and when Isaac is gonna kick Nintendo characters xD. From now on i'll try to comment more often this thread cause guys you're very cool and i'm pleased to meet so many GS fans beauce i'm my cricle of friends i'm the only one loving Golden Sun xD

So see you soon ^^
Welcome to the thread. :)

Seeing more support for Isaac makes me very happy. Hopefully Sakurai sees the support he has too.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

So see you soon ^^
Heya! Great to see another fan join the discussion! Welcome to the Isaac support thread as a poster :) Tons of GS fans around here so feel right at.... um... home Weyard! I am in a similar situation thus my mission to convert my circle of friends into GS fans is also underway!

I also started out on Smashboards on this thread itself and lurked for some while before joining. It has been a heck of a ride supporting Isaac and it ain't over yet! Hopefully Nintendo and Sakurai have realized Isaac's support by now, so that we can see an amazing result soon with Isaac joining the fray!

Let's look forward to that huge celebration when Isaac does make it in the game as playable!

Last edited:

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Golden Sun and Lasermaster: Thank you very much for you warming welcome ! I'm very pleases to talk with all of you about our favorite Adept ;)

Well i tried to convert my friends into GS and unfortunately the didn't continue the game wehn i gave them to try, but the liked Isaac and the party, they find the Psynergy system with puzzles very interesting also with the Djinns combinations and they loved the music. The farthest of my friends went to..err..if i'm not mistaking..he went to the kranken fight and gave up x)

Yes Hopefully they realised Isaac's support and when the day of his confirmation arrives let us make a big celebration ! :D

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Golden Sun and Landmaster: Thank you very much for you warming welcome ! I'm very pleases to talk with all of you about our favorite Adept ;)

Well i tried to convert my friends into GS and unfortunately the didn't continue the game wehn i gave them to try, but the liked Isaac and the party, they find the Psynergy system with puzzles very interesting also with the Djinns combinations and they loved the music. The farthest of my friends went to..err..if i'm not mistaking..he went to the kranken fight and gave up x)

Yes Hopefully they realised Isaac's support and when the day of his confirmation arrives let us make a big celebration ! :D
Oi did you make me Landmaster? Oh well I guess that makes me a Venus adept for sure :p

Well yea, many of my friends are disinterested in older games and ask me how I can play older games after playing the newer games. Obviously I have to tell them that great games never grow old.

I am probably being too hopeful but I want a Venus Lighthouse stage in all its glory! Preferably with the Venus Lighthouse music in new super recomposed music quality! Will fit the Venus adept perfectly plus that is one of my favourite music in GS.

Last edited:

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Oi did you make me Landmaster? Oh well I guess that makes me a Venus adept for sure :p
I think that Ivan personally prefers the air :troll:.

Also, welcome to the thread @ Golden Sun Golden Sun and @ Kisae Kisae it's always good to see new Isaac supporters in the thread.

As for a stage, Venus Lighthouse is definitely the way to go, with both it's theme and Isaac's Battle Theme. As for Wii U, it could also have the Saturos battle theme, Felix Battle Theme, Golden Sun main theme, etc. (so many good themes to choose).

Last edited:

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Where all these people come from?
So good to see more people support Isaac. Heck it was never show in the Wii U version direct, no one never find it...yet...
People already play a almost finished version of the game and somehow... They never found him or even talk about i???
I really want the Wii U version now to find it. Since is disappear or not found, people are going butt-hurt, Even myself I when FULL ******. I have no words why is not on the 3DS!? I have no comments where is it.

Now I see even more people jumping the same boat, for its DLC appearance and now part of the big four (Know better as Big two because Ridley gone and mewtwo confirm.) I think Isaac popularity really sky-rocking for its disappear in smash bros.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!

This track is a master piece. They should put it even in the game, is too good for my ear explode of epic nostalgia.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I do like the current trend. Isaac is sort of becoming the next Mewtwo. A character everyone loved (seriously, he was the best/most beloved AT), who got removed with no warning and completely unexpectedly, and now everyone is clamoring for his return as a playable character. It's awesome, even on a smaller scale.

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Oh god..xD I'm so sorry Lasermaster ! I destroy your nickname =(. Well it was very late in Switzerland when i posted this message haha.

I'm also for having Venus Lighthouse as a stage beceause it's where GS1 ends and when GS2 begins and it seems pretty logic if they put Isaac that the stage will be linked with his Earth Psyergy ^^ And of course the Venus Lighthouse theme must be in ! Then i would like to see GS1 Battle Theme, Saturos Battle Theme and Marching Forward With Determination also ^^

Any news of the famous leak video of DLC? The guy wasn't going to put a new video soon?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Oh god..xD I'm so sorry Lasermaster ! I destroy your nickname =(. Well it was very late in Switzerland when i posted this message haha.

I'm also for having Venus Lighthouse as a stage beceause it's where GS1 ends and when GS2 begins and it seems pretty logic if they put Isaac that the stage will be linked with his Earth Psyergy ^^ And of course the Venus Lighthouse theme must be in ! Then i would like to see GS1 Battle Theme, Saturos Battle Theme and Marching Forward With Determination also ^^

Any news of the famous leak video of DLC? The guy wasn't going to put a new video soon?
Yea it's fine :) I liked the venus adept reference!

Venus lighthouse is definitely the place to be. And I agree with the music list as well, Isaac's theme is a must so is the Venus lighthouse theme itself. The other 2 are also amazing. Although having Jenna's tune and Felix's as well won't be bad but then I guess that might be a bit much.

I think that Ivan personally prefers the air :troll:.
I don't get it. How does Landmaster refer to Ivan?

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Apparently he took the original video down without further notice. Bummer, but it won't be the last leak we got.
Oh okay well i didn't believe this leak, because of some characters vers too small or too big on their squares like Wolf for example.

Jenna tune would be awsome too yes ! Agatio and Karst theme would be nice also ^^

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Wll it's true about Lana, she uses magic and one of his weapon his a stick with she can summons trees etc and even the Deku Tree but yes she has to get over Impa x)

D

Deleted member

#SaturosSunday

I'm of two minds right now. On one hand I'd love a good juicy leak with Isaac in it to discuss. One that could actually amount to something. On the other hand if Isaac is dlc it would be far sweeter if we found out through official means.

I personally view it as sort of a hangover effect after the mirthfulness resulting of the Mewtwo announcement. After all, hope is a dangerous thing sometimes.

But it is also realistic as, without a lack of information, there isn't a whole lot to discuss other than just waiting.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Sure, anything could happen but Lana already has a huge hurdle to get over called Impa.

(Lana is an original character from Hyrule Warriors)

edit: It doesn't matter who, I'm not forming an angry mob or anything. :p
Nah Lana won't have a higher chance than Isaac anyway so don't know what that person was going on about. Lana has Impa to overcome plus she was made for a spin-off series by Koei Tecmo not Nintendo. Isaac is a character fully owned by Nintendo and has no representation so far plus a much bigger following.

No need to worry for us.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
I just got told Lana was more likely than Isaac....
Too much Magic Mushroom?

And since she is from Hyrule Warriors, she has to get over Impa who has been around much longer and is more iconic than Lana. Also, the Legend of Zelda already has 5 playable reps (Impa deserves the 6th spot, I feel that one of Nintendo's main franchises deserves to have 6 playable reps, just like Pokémon) whereas Golden Sun has 0 representation and we still didn't saw any sign of any Golden Sun related content, so let's hope that Sakurai makes things right.

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
to people who say lana has to get over impa that is what everyone said about robin and lucina having to get over chrom, i actually think lana has a better chance than impa, she would better represent hyrule warriors, she is much more unique than impa and she is a nature character soemthing we have never seen in smash bros yet

Top Bottom