• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is ZSS a good secondary for Luigi?

Liwi808

Smash Cadet
Hello ZSS players! I've been trying to find a secondary for my Luigi to try and cover his weaknesses,since he reeeally struggles with approaching campy/zoning characters such as Megaman, Rosaluma, Villager, Duck Hunt, etc. and it just seems like no matter how much I try sometimes, I just can't get a leg up in those match ups. How well does ZSS do against campy characters? She seems pretty fast to me, and has a lot of different approaches she can use (something Luigi mains envy :() Does anyone here play Luigi as a secondary? Maybe we can trade tips? :D

BreaD-

Smash Rookie
dakpo co mains luigi and zss im pretty sure they compliment eatchother well

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I think Luigi Zss is one of the best combinations in the game. I covers every match-up except sheik

Kesno

Smash Cadet
I like Mario, but that is because I just like playing Mario. Glad I could help : )

Megamang

Smash Lord
I think Luigi Zss is one of the best combinations in the game. I covers every match-up except sheik

Any suggestions for a spread that also covers sheik? Right now im toying with either kirby or lucario for shiek, but if i could cover all my MUs with one secondary that would be awesome.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Any suggestions for a spread that also covers sheik? Right now im toying with either kirby or lucario for shiek, but if i could cover all my MUs with one secondary that would be awesome.
Zss and Luigi Do fine vs sheik, they just are slightly not in our favor. !00% doable with both characters

Megamang

Smash Lord
Zss and Luigi Do fine vs sheik, they just are slightly not in our favor. !00% doable with both characters
Fair enough. I don't mind a regular battle with shiek, but I have real problems with needle camping.

Lus146

Smash Cadet
You do you. Go whatever character you want. But yeah Zamus is super fun so try her.

Top Bottom