• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Wario Evil here?

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
I just watched one of the SE clip with peach zelda and kirby. All of a sudden wario jumps in and shoots something at zelda, turning her back into a trophy. He then grabs her and leaves peach and kirby with the bomb.

So.....

WTF?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!?!?!??!?!

I

i8waffles612

Hmmmm I think.

Well you know Wario, he is just in it for the money and gold and treasures and things like that. Rofl.

Maybe is the AM doesnt give him what he wants, he might turn good?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Hmmmm I think.

Well you know Wario, he is just in it for the money and gold and treasures and things like that. Rofl.

Maybe is the AM doesnt give him what he wants, he might turn good?
Or maybe he's not working for the Ancient Minister. What if he's turning all the characters into trophies to sell them on ebay? I'd buy them.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
He as well as Bowser and MK might be working for the AM (or maybe they kidnapped MK and stole his ship hehe), but then they realized that he wanted to make them trophies so they take revenge. Just a supposition ^^''

Michael Blaine

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, wario look badass. And maybe a bounty hunter, or maybe something goofy, like he collects the trophies of the other characters to decorate his house.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
He as well as Bowser and MK might be working for the AM (or maybe they kidnapped MK and stole his ship hehe)...

This is what ive been thinking, this time around the bad guys are actually the bad guys, So im wondering, will we get to play the as the bad guys fighting the good guys OR will the bad guys have to switch sides for some reason (for example meta knight i just know he has a large role in SE but what is it? Getting his ship back or turning on the bad guys)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
This is what ive been thinking, this time around the bad guys are actually the bad guys, So im wondering, will we get to play the as the bad guys fighting the good guys OR will the bad guys have to switch sides for some reason (for example meta knight i just know he has a large role in SE but what is it? Getting his ship back or turning on the bad guys)
Hopefully we'll play the bad guy's side of the story as well as the good guy's side, but I've got a feeling the bad guys will help save the world.

smashbot226

Smash Master
OH I do hope so!

So, who do you think is evil, good, and has no alleigance?

Wario has GOTTA be evil. Just gotta.

Bowser, Meta Knight, and possibly Donkey Kong should be evil. and as a twist, either Sonic OR Snake could be evil!

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
If Wario's actually returning to his roots, the only thing I can say is that Metaknight BETTER FOLLOW SUIT!!!:mad:

Joka

Smash Journeyman
I just watched one of the SE clip with peach zelda and kirby. All of a sudden wario jumps in and shoots something at zelda, turning her back into a trophy. He then grabs her and leaves peach and kirby with the bomb.

So.....

WTF?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!!?!?!??!?!

Where was this?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wario is always evil...He only does ANYTHING for money....Wario loves money...

The love of money is the root of all evil...

So everything Wario does IS evil

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wario is and always has been a greedy, selfish *******, and thats why we like his character. He is in it for himself, whatever it is. He isn't one to care for good, or evil; just himself.
technically that's the definition of the word evil

metallic shadow

Smash Apprentice
im not really sure if wario is evil...
i mean in the ds version of super mario 64
he helped with recover stars.
but maybe he just thought peach would give him money for that.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
OH I do hope so!

So, who do you think is evil, good, and has no alleigance?

Wario has GOTTA be evil. Just gotta.

Bowser, Meta Knight, and possibly Donkey Kong should be evil. and as a twist, either Sonic OR Snake could be evil!
Hell no, Snake and Sonic should not be evil ..

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is Wario evil or selfish? B/c I don't really recall he ever hurt anybody. In fact, most of time, Wario end up saving the world......................to save his own big fat ***.................of course.
I don't think you understand what the word "evil" Means

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Wario, being a greedy jerk whether or not he's piledriving people or playing annoying video games, probably is being paid massive gold by the Ancient Minister.

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Wario is working for ganondorf (for money ofcourse) to lure link to his "lair" to exact his revenge!!!

Wario just represents America. Nothing new.
thats true:laugh:

also what you save peach instead?:confused:

EDIT:"Lair"?

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
It is obvious that Wario and Bowser are working for the AM, I bet Ganondorf is because there is no other real reason for Wario to take Zelda..., and Metaknight, who knows.

I think that one of the screens on the Dojo showed MK kicking some Primid ***, so he was (A) attacked by the bad guys (resulting in his ship being jacked), (B) joined forces with them and was screwed over, or (C) Sakurai is just screwing with us.

Wario, definetly a freelancer. Bowser is just in it for... Peach?

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I think the bad guys will be Wario, Meta Knight, Bowser,and wait....dang it we need more villains

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think the bad guys will be Wario, Meta Knight, Bowser,and wait....dang it we need more villains
We need Ridley, or K. Rool, or Black Knight, or someone...this game doesn't have enough villains...

Mewtwo return for villain role!!!

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
I bet Ganondorf is because there is no other real reason for Wario to take Zelda.who knows.
He only took Zelda because Kirby (the player) decided to save Peach instead I'm sure that if Kirby (the player) would have saved Zelda Wario would have taken Peach.

Top Bottom