• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is there anyway to kick out players

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Smash Rookie
is there any way to kick out players who choose ike (hes a ****#) all the time
every time ike is playing my game gets real laggy and all he does is spam smash and get 7 points (and also doubes my electricity bill)

or at least change him to a more balanced player like jigglypuff because i am having seriosu foughts of committing murder and i am very very worried

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No.
Leave the room.
Or pick Ike.
Or deal.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
um just don't let a player join if you don't like them. If they alread joined,drop out and make a different room. This really should be in online discussion :/

EDIT:what Sasuke said.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
yes it is online but if it was offline i would seriosuly hurt the ike player (i am having dreams of breaking a nerds glasses into his face and hes waring an ike shirt)
Nice. Actually though, Ike is among my top characters, though I prefer MK and Falco.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Dear Ambrosia,

First off, I'd like to thank your for polluting my RSS feed with your nonsense. It's appreciated. In return, I'd like to offer you some tips on fighting Ikes.

1. Stop running, walking, jumping or standing or otherwise putting yourself in places where you'll end up being hit by smash attacks. It's not that difficult to avoid smashes, especially Ikes.

2. Use a character with a projectile. You may not know this, but Ike lacks one of his own and it may help you in keeping away.

3. If both of those options fail, then learn to play the d*mn game better. Maybe if you took some time doing that then you wouldn't want to go physically hurt someone over a video game.

4. And while I'm at it, do something about that anger problem. The last thing the Smash (and gaming as a whole) community needs is some immature angry teenager getting mad because he sucks and beating up someone. Maybe you just don't need to play video games that pose a challenge.

Anyway, hope that helps! ^__^

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Well this didn't stay civil very long....

ZOMG is ambrosia related to KASR?! o.O
it sho nuff didnt and i agree with the last 2 posts fully

Hell no, KASR is actually a pretty well mannered, really chill dude, he just happens to be really bad at typing in english

Uffe

Smash Hero
Ike isn't hard to fight against, no matter how pro the player is. He has no advance techniques as far as I can tell, somewhat easy to gimp and slow. Of course his strength makes up for that. So if you're getting hit by that, learn to get around it. Of course I suppose that's too hard if there is lag involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom