• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is the Illumanti real? Or fake?

Maple42

Smash Apprentice
If you're referring to the "Illuminati" as a bunch of big-wig "gazillionares" watching down on the world through their glass building, controlling the world with a flick of the hand, no.
I think when we say "Illuminati," we have some grandiose vision of a handful of men who are wealthy beyond belief, so much so that they can "rule the world," so to speak. While this is a bit out there, I think it states a truth about how control works.
Simply, the government and business are inexplicably intertwined; people need money to run for government jobs, and as such, the businesses contribute to them in exchange for kind policies towards themselves.

It would seem okay to state that the companies that control a vast majority of other companies, in turn, control a larger portion of the political vantage points; therefore, there would be a small group of people who do play a large part in deciding what happens when. I just don't think it's some malicious villain group who controls the world just 'cuz; they're businesses, they do what they do to get bigger.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
As we all know July is the month that bohemian grove takes place in Monte Rio, California. The mostly powerful and richest people in the world hangout in the middle of a forest and talk about the secret tasks, i wish to know more about this monstrously of a group. That being said i heard famous people go to this event and they do stuff in front of a 40 high stone owl and bring there worshipers,in attendance i want to know what you guys thing of this.

Last edited:

HanZee

Smash Rookie
Who knows.......you could be illumanti

I could be illumanti

WE ALL COULD BE ILLUMANTI

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
My english teacher has something on her computer on the main computer screen that says "Illumunaiti..." on it. Illumnaiti confirmed

MetalGearMonster

Smash Rookie
Ive taken to this to thought one day and thought: "What does the pyramid with one eye on the dollar bill represent?". I went to search it on Google and came with the answer of the Illuminati. I did more research on the topic and read that the Illuminati caused 9/11 and that Osama was part of the CIA. I have also noticed artists in music videos cover one eye revealing only the other, and also putting a triangle up to one of their eyes. Ive also been "told" that the Illuminati also controls movies, TV shows, etc. Onto government: Bush was asked about a secret group by an interviewer and he kept stammering and kept saying there was no group. Hillary was also asked what do they do in Canada and why is it so secret? She replied that the man was crazy and moved on. As I went on and on, I have also found out they are "Satan worshipers", which scared me. Supposedly, famous people are not to tell people of the group. JFK exposed the group and then was killed, as well as Tupac, Michael Jackson, and more. Also, before I forget, when Bush was at a class on the morning of 9/11, the teacher made the children repeat these words: "Kite hit steel" Coincidence?
But my question is this: Do you think that this so-called group called the Illumanti wants World Domination? Or its just some hoax or prank someone planned? Please respond below. Thank you.
The Illuminati is or was a real group. Actually a lot of evidence does point to foul play in a lot of different world events. To say that the Illuminati is involved now would be hard but in a way if someone was controlling the world they would have to be pretty enlightened so it would make sense to call the enlightened ones either way. I would not focus on the "Illuminati" but focus more on how staged 9/11 is, How many lies the US government has been caught it, Their declassified shady past, Why not to trust the banks, The Vatican, or the UN. Saying "Illuminati" usually triggers the idiots. Most of them don't even know the definition of conspiracy theory yet the all start throwing tin foil hats. Conspiracies happen all the time in government. Research water gate. People used to shout crazy when anyone mention HAARP because people said it could have been used to cause Katrina. Now, it is on record as being able to flood cities using weather warfare. http://www.globalresearch.org/haarp...er-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407 People will plain out say chemtrails are impossible yet it has been done before. People usually do anything to keep from being called crazy or to shield themselves from anything scary. Trust me america is not immune to downfall or genocide. Would be very ignorant to believe a country can last forever. For some reason a term gets tossed around and people quickly debunk the term but not what everyone is actually talking about. Such as chemtrail is supposedly something mixed with jet fuel and ends up out the back of a plane. When i say chemtrail i simply mean chemicals in the air which most certainly can happen and is right now in a way. Research cloud seeding deadly metals and have your own take on it. So instead of chemtrails just look at cloud seeding but poison can end up in the air in multiple different ways. Also check out how JFK was killed by his own secret service after he stated that their was a domestic force working from shadows or something along the lines of that. Just have a look and check the credibility. Also do not trust main stream media just because it is mainstream. Some mainstream may be accurate but a lot of it is twisted. It is all owned by six mega corporations and trust me they say whatever to fit their agenda. Oh and have a glance at nikolai tesla and just think for yourself why have we been on a gas engine for 100 years but a new iphone comes out every other month? Could it be because mega corporations value their money over our technological advancement? Remember not all conspiracy theorists spout illuminati however a lot do believe in an elite. Research David Rockefeller. Some quotes from him state he wants new world order and a lower population count however many seem to believe these quotes are fabricated. Either way the man is way too powerful and if he wanted to pull the strings he very well could. There are a lot of things that could be classified under illuminati but just to say "omgurd luminadi" to everything conspiracy related wouldn't be justified. If someone wants to correct me i'm open to criticism.

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I do not believe the Illuminati is a huge organization. Anyone can create a group with that name and compensate for something. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom