• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is That Tournament: December 10th, 2011

REL

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming down to this, and I'll bring a full set-up and a couple extension cords. I'm gonna get there around 12 and can only stay for doubles, but I figured to let the tourney organizers know that there'll be another TV for doubles and potentially friendlies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I might bring the Scar Rules setup.

That's the setup where I don't get money for bringing it and in return I kick everyone off whenever I want and I force Brandon to commentate on every match I play including friendlies LOOOOOOOL

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I have to leave at like 7, so let's start it early so I have enough time to beat Dajuan's Sheik twice in Finals.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Fun *** tournament. Gg Sheridan for screwing gishnak and scar out of teams :) fun time teaming with you

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
unfortunately i left my notebook at the venue and that had the results written (tio file is on a different computer), but i remember:

1) dr. midnight
2) sfat
3) scar
4) waffles

thanks for coming-- once again we had tons of setups which made the tournament run quickly, and smoothly. also we did draft crews which will be uploaded. special shoutout to violence for coming down for this

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Rob for driving like a champ and not caring about gas money. Also looking exactly like SFAT lol.

Thanks so much for having these tournaments Julian!

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Tafokints, I learned a lot about/from you today - you're cool/funny. Our tourney match taught me a lot about how I need to play now. You campy ***. Cool set with Mooninite Leader too. And your commenting is really funny.

It was cool how fast things happened - sorry I couldn't stick around for crews.

Edit: It was also cool seeing you there JB and Phil.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
And everyone met SFAT2, who is a kid from davis who just started playing.
Shoutouts to Rob for driving like a champ and not caring about gas money. Also looking exactly like SFAT lol.

Thanks so much for having these tournaments Julian!
Dude I know, right!? All throughout the tournament I kept double-checking my glances to make sure I was actually looking at the right person.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
wow this is almost as funny as trying to figure out who the real zoap is when herman would impersonate him.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Good **** guys I had fun.

Zac you ****, too good man, let's train up over the next few weeks and whoop some fools at genesis.
Dajuan you beat me so badly lol I definitely need to play you more, I actually have never been combo'd that badly before in my life, so I look forward to you beating the mediocre DI out of me in the future.

JB - good to see you, thanks for recording / commentating, Norcal needs more of it
Sheridan - good **** dude i wish you had stayed longer to explain to dajuan/brandon how badly they ran crews LOL
Julian - good **** hosting the tourney

Sheen good **** in pools bro
Alan you're the best in the world
Foonz tight battle, keep it up dude
Brandon LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Phil - the homie!!!!! wish someone took your shift lol

When's the next tournament? Hopefully not Genesis...

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
Scar said:
When's the next tournament? Hopefully not Genesis...
we're hoping for the 10th, which is the sunday before genesis. not totally set in stone because the venue has their own large tournament happening on saturday and idk whether it may spill over to sunday; however, i am optimistic. hopefully we'll have confirmation in the next couple of days

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Zac's crew won with 4 stock remaining.

Dajuan picked horribly and was only saved because Kizzo had to go and was replaced with Phil.

Me and Zac took 20+ stock combined. Brandon was getting off at the end but couldnt stop the beast that killed Mufasa.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
good to see most of you again.

very few specific shout outs. if i acknowledged you, i wanted to talk to you, if not...you get the picture.

sheen - do NOT address me with your bag of **** again. i'm positive what happened (giving the bag to sfat at the end of one of the ownapaloozas AND responsibly notifying you how your bag-o-crap is getting to you). because of your constant nagging - asking me where your **** is after i've told you numerous times whose hands it was in - i will always tie this impressively annoying situation with your name whenever it is mentioned.
rob (sfat2) - you are the poo. thank you for driving.

oh and i can tell who sfat and rob are in bobby's post.

Violence

Smash Lord
Man, I had to work over 24 hours of unpaid overtime to make it to this thing.

It was worth every ****ing minute.

Shoutouts to pretty much everyone in Norcal, you guys are so beast, I just wanna practice my *** off for Genesis now.

More specifically:

Brandon and Phil: Always ****ing good to see you guys. Thanks for all the friendlies, you guys ****. Hopefully the next time I see you guys, I'll be a little less free.
Julian: We'll win a set someday. Already took a match off of BobbySiege Mackadotious, we're due for a win. Good **** organizing this whole thing, I'm really glad we have a great regular location in SJ now.
Nick: You're pretty good. Let's play some more friendlies sometime.
Darrell: Impressive Kung Fu. I need to step it up. Thanks for the tons of friendlies.
Scar: I can't wait to see our set uploaded so I can analyze just why I got *****. To be honest, it happened so fast, I can't remember just what happened. My Mufasa tag wasn't just for show. Thanks again for letting me stay over.
PockyD: Same to you, always good to see you, thanks for letting me stay over.
Gishnak: Dude... playing with you is like magic. Makes me just wanna never stop playing melee. Gishnak effect?
Zac: I wanted to play you more! Play me at Genesis sometime.
Tafokints: I swear, the best advice comes from Sheik mains, and you're no exception. Thanks for the help.
Alan: I would be so much happier if Canada had an Alan equivalent, but that's never gonna happen.
JB: Always good to see the Don. Thanks for the recording, even though I didn't put on that great of a show. I'll step it up for next time.
Dajuan: You still suck.
Boback: People are going to remember you as the TO of the greatest tournament ever, but to me, you're still going to be those **** IC's that ****ed **** up in crews.

Top Bottom