• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Samus really THE worst character in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
technically you're all wrong, Lucina is the worst character in the game because she's just an easy Marth and has no benefits of her own

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Palutena is the worst because she only has two moves to start combos, and it's like a two or three hit combo anyways.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
technically you're all wrong, Lucina is the worst character in the game because she's just an easy Marth and has no benefits of her own
Worst designed, yes. But fighting against the rest of the cast, no.

Palutena is the worst because she only has two moves to start combos, and it's like a two or three hit combo anyways.
She's decent, just awkward as heck to play. People seem to be catching onto Japan's idea that she's not bottom tier... Over there she was either top of low or bottom of mid.

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Anyone else here think that a general buff in mobility would be godsend? I mean, jab linking would be nice, but if Samus was, for instance, fast enough to follow missiles, it would be good times. It would also be awesome to advance and retreat faster than turtle speed. I think if Samus should get any buff, they should start with mobility. My $0.02
I would actually put my time into her if they gave her back the old n-air and missile canceling.

Shame it won't happen tho, since Sakurai hates depth and Samus, especially Samus.

-_ellipsis_-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HCLargesse
I would actually put my time into her if they gave her back the old n-air and missile canceling.

Shame it won't happen tho, since Sakurai hates depth and Samus, especially Samus.
You hear that, Depth? Mashed potato samurai really does hate you. Your suspicions were spot on.

Vyrnx

Smash Ace
Oh geez quit throwing cliche terms at me... And so aggressive too over something so silly. The devs do not change basic character traits like that, and pretty much everyone agrees with that. I mentioned it not to start an argument, but apparently that's something that appeals to you? Sorry if I hurt your pride somehow.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
We at the sass boards pretty much are mean gorls to Samus, who we laugh at constantly:secretkpop:

-_ellipsis_-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HCLargesse
Oh geez quit throwing cliche terms at me... And so aggressive too over something so silly. The devs do not change basic character traits like that, and pretty much everyone agrees with that. I mentioned it not to start an argument, but apparently that's something that appeals to you? Sorry if I hurt your pride somehow.
I was using the most straightforward language I can summon to make my point clear, my pride has nothing to do with it. And calling my opening clause cliché is a copout. And saying sorry for something you're not sorry for is pretty snotty. Don't find fault with me when you make blanket statements and I point out basic logical fallacies in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom