• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Peer2Peer even still used?

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Coming back from a couple of years of hiatus, everyone on the Galaxy server seems perfectly content with 8 frames of delay.

Who here is willing to give P2P another shot?

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
are u kidding? p2p is practically the only reliable way to play these days with galaxy gone. most people play it

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
My sleep schedule is extremely messed up. So I'm staying up, and hopefully someone will be awake to amuse m...I mean play with me.

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** it's Amon Amarth. We used to p2p all the time. I'm totally down for more as long as we still get two frames. Just hit me up on AIM or Skype or whatever. I'm usually around weekday evenings and Sundays.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Good to see Amon Amarth is back. BTW someone add me to this skype group as I'm able to play online with you guys :)

Top Bottom