• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is NyaseNya's Prediction credible now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
She predicted Olimar, Sonic release date, and now the delay. The only i thing i remember she also prediced was Wind Waker Link and I think she said Megaman. Is there other things she predicted

Igneous42

Smash Ace
The entire roster of only 35 characters. And her roster only included like 2-3 more newcomers than we know. Thats what hurts her IMO. Not to mention she lacks Ridley and Krystal. Yet has Wolf

Don't hate me Wolf fans but Krystal is much more likely. She is more popular, a female, would have a more unique moveset (staff), and was mentioned on sakurai's journal 4 times.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
I wanted her prediction to be true, cuz i want megaman
She predicted no Megaman

and Olimar using pikmin as an extension to attack.
A few other things but sadly, Gimpy wiped her post.
Oh and Ridley is a boss in SSE.

You should edit the first post and repost all of Nyasenya's "predictions" or this thread will be probably be locked for being just like the "leaks" thread.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
So said thealmightygoat :rolleyes:
So? That has no affect whatsoever on his predictions.
I can predict Marth is back and Geno will be an item.
If tomorrow Marth is announced on the Dojo, it doesn't guarantee Geno is an item.

Arteen

Smash Lord
She predicted Olimar
I'm surprised anyone didn't see this coming. He's the most obvious newcomer, and even his moveset was predictable.
Sonic release date
Lucky guess, and she wasn't the only one with that lucky guess.
and now the delay.
Lucky guess.
The only i thing i remember she also prediced was Wind Waker Link and I think she said Megaman.
Lots of people have predicted WW Link and Megaman. None of these guesses are that hard to make.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So? That has no affect whatsoever on his predictions.
Well, yes, he technically predicted these things. But I shouldn't have to tell you that that doesn't make it a truth. Ridley may or may not even be in the game, so your statement still sound stupid and dogmatic.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Well, yes, he technically predicted these things. But I shouldn't have to tell you that that doesn't make it a truth. Ridley may or may not even be in the game, so your statement still sound stupid and dogmatic.
My point is, just because Prophet A predicted something and is later revealed to be a false prophet, if Prophet B predicts the same thing, it doesn't mean Prophet B is a false prophet.

So again, just because thealmightygoat predicted, and he was proven false, that in way confirms/disconfirms Nyasenya's predictions.

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
It's easy to predict a delay. She failed to say how long or when or anything. I caould say "It's going to be delayed again" and my prediction won't be discredited until either, I am right, or I am wrong and everyone knows anything at that time anyway.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
She predicted: The delay, Captain Olimar, Olimar's use of connected Pikmin to attack, Ness, Toon Link (The Wind Waker), Mr. Game & Watch, Megaman is out, dual layer Wii disc, the day Sonic will appear on the Dojo

Garuda

Smash Ace
Nya never said he/she was joking. Look at the post, IT SAYS "EDITED BY GIMPYFISH". Is it really that hard to see?

Nya has been entirely right, and he/she got EVERY DETAIL ABOUT SONIC'S REVEAL CORRECT. Revealed at the event, shown afterwards on the Dojo................

ON OCTOBER 10TH, 2007. And I certainly never expected Olimar.

Oh, and obviously, the delay.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Sonic was most likely GOING to be announced at some point. Nintendo figured that they had momentum going into/out of (forgot exactly when) E for All, and figured, since they were gonna announce a delay, they might as well announce Sonic.

I'm hoping for a 3rd Party tomorrow, BTW. Hopefully it's Megaman so we can prove NyaseNya a fraud OFFICIALLY.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
It's kind of funny to see posts like "Easily predictable". I'm sorry, but getting Sonic a few days before the event and calling a delay months before it happens was not predictable. I'll give you Olimar, but NyaseNya was extremely confident in what they said, and two things already happened. It's not luck.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
1: Her predicting Sonic is not all that special, I and several other people over on Nsider were saying about 1-2 weeks beforehand that maybe Sonic would be revealed at the Nintendo Fall Press Event, so it is really not all that special. I also noticed she never mentioned the delay that followed?

2: Who ever REALLY doubted Captain Olimar was going to be in? Everybody could have pretty much guessed he was a shoe in, also the whip attack thing was predicted since April-May of this year. A guy who drew movesets for unconfirmed characters had Olimars Up-B as "Pikmin Chain," and worked exactly like how he said he thought it would, several other people thought this as well.

The fact that some people disagreed with him being in does not mean he was not a shoe in.

3: A 35 character roster does not make sense at this point, if 10-11 Melee characters are returning, plus the additional 24 that are confirmed, plus Wolf and Toon Link as she said. We easily go over her mark, so either we have all our newcomers or most all Melee characters have been cut; either way it makes absolutely no sense.

4: She predicted that Brawl would be released in April/May for Europe, this is most likely wrong; I hate to be cruel about this, but if Nintendo is right, they will not see it until June/July.

5: When she mentioned there would be another delay, she said, if I remember correctly, that it would only be for America. Or she implied it was only for America, never really giving indication that Brawl would be delayed in Japan as well.

6: Who could not guess there probably was not going to be another delay? I mean anyone who knows Nintendo knows that option is always ready, in fact I would not be suprised if it gets delayed a 4th time!

All in all, I think ShadowXOR sums it up best when he said that the only people who actually know the full roster is the developers and big wigs. Lower level employees only get a limited build to test and demo, so that way there is no one who FULLY knows the roster. I think NyaseNya knew about Sonic, but everything else she made up just to tease people, because she knew people would believe her because of the Sonic reveal.

Heavyarms2050

Smash Ace
3: A 35 character roster does not make sense at this point, if 10-11 Melee characters are returning, plus the additional 24 that are confirmed, plus Wolf and Toon Link as she said. We easily go over her mark, so either we have all our newcomers or most all Melee characters have been cut; either way it makes absolutely no sense.
24 characters are confirmed at dojo, half being veterans. 35 does not seems like a bad number

PrinceOfSmash

Smash Cadet
all i have to say is that she predicted that japan wood have no delay then she is wrong cos they are delayed....even if it is only 7 days

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
24 characters are confirmed at dojo, half being veterans. 35 does not seems like a bad number
For two years of development, and as Nintendo has stated, "the game contains an unprecedented number of characters, options and experiences." 35 is not unprecedented, I still hold to the opinion Nyase is full of ****.

She knew about Sonic, but rolled off from there.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
12 Veterans.

That leaves 14, take out 4 clones (Roy, Dr Mario, Pichu and Young Link) and Ness, that leaves 9.

That's 33 Characters.

That's 2 Newcomers.

That's a crappy Character Roster.
EXACTLY. If she includes Wind Waker Link and Ness in those two Newcomers, that would be just terrible, since that would imply would would get two new characters, and they'd be Luigi-fied clones (YES, flame me all you want).

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
EXACTLY. If she includes Wind Waker Link and Wolf in those two Newcomers, that would be just terrible, since that would imply would would get two new characters, and they'd be Luigi-fied clones (YES, flame me all you want).
Where did you get Wolf from?

Nevermind, saw "if"

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
EXACTLY. If she includes Wind Waker Link and Wolf in those two Newcomers, that would be just terrible, since that would imply would would get two new characters, and they'd be Luigi-fied clones (YES, flame me all you want).
No add Ness, she said he will be back. So that means another Melee character was cut.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
She predicted Olimar, Sonic release date, and now the delay. The only i thing i remember she also prediced was Wind Waker Link and I think she said Megaman. Is there other things she predicted
She also predicted Brawl would be delayed again, which turned out to be true. So far nothing she's said has been proven wrong. She's similar to that guy who predicted the Dragoon parts, in that nothing he's said has been proven wrong either. I don't think they've said anything contradicting eachother either, so maybe they both really have inside information. BTW, I'm pretty sure I remember Nyase saying that Megaman is NOT in Brawl.

She also said that Wind Waker Link would be called Toon Link. I hope that turns out to be true, because I like that name.

Igneous42
Not to mention she lacks Ridley and Krystal. Yet has Wolf

Don't hate me Wolf fans but Krystal is much more likely. She is more popular, a female, would have a more unique moveset (staff), and was mentioned on sakurai's journal 4 times.
The guy who knew about the Dragoon parts also said that Wolf was in the game, but didn't mention Krystal. Maybe that's true. They could have went with Wolf because he can be used as a villain in SSE.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
It's just luck.. I wait till the release and when the reviews.. And I just hope this isn't true =/ I mean.. wtf... 35 characters 2 disc.

Middle of a battle

Put in disc 2 for second part of New Pork City...

I mean come on.. 2 discs for a beat em up xD no way..

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
It's just luck.. I wait till the release and when the reviews.. And I just hope this isn't true =/ I mean.. wtf... 35 characters 2 disc.

Middle of a battle

Put in disc 2 for second part of New Pork City...

I mean come on.. 2 discs for a beat em up xD no way..
She said the game would be on 2 discs? I missed that one. I could have sworn that Sakurai said something like "This is all on one disc" in one of the SSE updates...

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
The Wii can indeed read Dual Layered Discs. The lens allows it and modchips allow you to burn games into dual layered discs. This also means there's no technical reason why it can't play DVDs

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The entire roster of only 35 characters. And her roster only included like 2-3 more newcomers than we know. Thats what hurts her IMO. Not to mention she lacks Ridley and Krystal. Yet has Wolf

Krystal is not more likely. Any veteran Star Fox fan hates Krystal.
She turned the StarFox series into a vagface.

Plus, Wolf has a badass theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom