• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Nintendude a spy for Nintendo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Okay so I've been thinking that Nintendude sounds an awful lot like Nintendo coincidence I think not.
Who we all know as Nintendude might actually be a spy gaining knowledge on us reporting to Nintendo. The corporation hasn't been known to do this but if you see the similarity in names than I think that you might believe there's a possibility . What might Nintendo gain from a spy who knows. The chances of him being a spy are slim. But those name are very similar so we should all take it under consideration . This is to warn everyone that Nintendo isn't as safe as we might think be safe everyone. #freehyrule #llamas

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nintendude will be a playable character in Smash4 as a reward for his espionage. Then all our worst fears will finally be confirmed. Oh Mike, the sly devil.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Uh if nintendo was gonna have a spy it'd prolly be the person we'd least expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom