• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it really that great?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Most of the Sonic boards seem to be obsessed with this "steak" crap, and it's simply, unbelievably annoying, and I can't wrap my mind around it. A simple typo from over a friggin' year ago has spread its unintended influence across the Sonic board faster than wild fire and Girugamesh put together and has really made it all the more difficult to pick up Sonic as a new character, and worse yet, hurt the image presented by the board itself, the combination of the which makes it very difficult for people to communicate with and comprehend the community as well as possbily pick up Sonic as a potential new character.

Why can't the Sonic boards grow the heck up and get off the ONE "joke" that not even 4chan's /b/ would approve of.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Because I actually wanted to play Sonic, but the community makes it more difficult than the game already makes it.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
wow. this has got to be, the lamest thread ever. not only because Boxob didn't make this thread, but because you blame you inability to play a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER on something so stupid. you really think "steak" is enough to stop a person from doing anything? R U serious?! and who gives a crap about 4chan in the first place? when was the last time they had anything important about anything, and half the stuff isn't even funny.

you can just as easily ignore the whole concept of Steak and learn the character as usual. the fact that you needed to spend time to do this in the tone is appaling. its not like we even explain legit questions about sonic with nothing but the word "steak"

get outta by boards. now.

Browny

Smash Hater
because what 2-3 people post on some internet forum decide whether or not you are able to move your character select icon over Sonic and press A

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
you blame your inability to play a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER on something so stupid. you really think "steak" is enough to stop a person from doing anything? R U serious?!

you can just as easily ignore the whole concept of Steak and learn the character as usual. the fact that you needed to spend time to do this in the tone is appaling. its not like we even explain legit questions about sonic with nothing but the word "steak"
This.

lol DJB

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Most of the Sonic boards seem to be obsessed with this "steak" crap, and it's simply, unbelievably annoying, and I can't wrap my mind around it. A simple typo from over a friggin' year ago has spread its unintended influence across the Sonic board faster than wild fire and Girugamesh put together and has really made it all the more difficult to pick up Sonic as a new character, and worse yet, hurt the image presented by the board itself, the combination of the which makes it very difficult for people to communicate with and comprehend the community as well as possbily pick up Sonic as a potential new character.

Why can't the Sonic boards grow the heck up and get off the ONE "joke" that not even 4chan's /b/ would approve of.
Steak

10you'rea****ingidiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom