• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to unstick th buttons on your GCN controller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
..Without taking it apart? I'll keep it short & sweet..My GCN controlls have been having problems with button sticking,and sometimes,my L-triggers would activate by themselves without them being pressed(Possibly from continueous L-canceling).

So i want to now what i can do to fix this problem.Even if i have to take the control apart...

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
I havent done it myself but I remember seeing in a nintendo manual on keeping your hardware in good shape that you can actually clean them with water and a toothbrush. I guess the brustles get in the grooves and help clean it out. just make sure you let it completely dry before you use it. let it sit for 4 hours +, or overnight to make sure

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
water and a toothbrush is what I've also seen from nintendo. Most people just go out and buy new controllers though, and getting a triwig screwdriver (from ebay) shouldn't take much longer than asking online and then formulating a plan of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom