• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to dissable the C-stiq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Is it possible to dissable the c-stiq?

i hate this thing.

Mechab

Smash Rookie
I don't think so. I've thoroughly searched the game options, and i haven't seen a thing concerning the C-Stick.

Mechab

Smash Rookie
I do think he means in multiplayer XD. One player mode wouldn't require much C-Sticking anyway it'd take all the challenge out of All Star/Adventure/Classic.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
but it's so annoying, after using the c-stick so much, i go to try adventure mode on very hard and i can't do a SHFFL right without the c-stick, especially uair SHFFL's

they should remove that camera thing in the next one

Superstar

Smash Champion
heh heh heh, this is kinda funny [if you were serious, then that would be a problem].

You could just ignore it, or play Single Button mode. :)

pdk

Smash Lord
try not moving your finger toward it, not like it isn't out-of-the way unless you have huge hands or something

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I do think he means in multiplayer XD. One player mode wouldn't require much C-Sticking anyway it'd take all the challenge out of All Star/Adventure/Classic.
Since no one has said anything regarding I'll be the first to respond.

I'm sorry but how does that "take all the the challenge out of All Starr/Adventure/Classic"? Just because people can use the controller the same way they use against people in mutliplayer.

I bet when people use C-stick on you you throw your controller down, or you restart the match. It's not like A button smashes [as in people who use A and directional input to smash] are oh-so hard to pull off anyway, anyone can do it. C-stick is just a convientent way to use smash attacks while freeing up the other hand.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
C stick topics always suck. If you don't like the Cstick, don't use it, but you shouldn't attempt to force your philosophy on others by "disabling" the cstick.

To answer your question, there is no way to disable the Cstick in multiplayer mode (except maybe with some wierd AR trickery, but I've never ever heard of it being done). So yea, in the confines of the actual game (no AR) you cannot remove the Cstick from multiplayer. Why would you even want to though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom