• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it possible to change into Sheik in sudden death mode?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Is it possible to change into Sheik in sudden death mode? And how do you go about transforming before the match starts? The reason I ask this is because, Sheik is more likely to KO the opponent rather than Zelda, since sheik is quick, this would help in sudden death.

Rikuo

Smash Cadet
Actually, in the character select screen if you click on Sheik before the match, you'll start off as her. Its the same for PT's pokemon.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
He's wondering if you get in SSD as Zelda, if you can change into Sheik before it starts.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Yes, Neo Z knows what Im talking about. I already know how to change into sheik at the selection screen. I just want to know if you can start off as Shieik, if you tied with your opponent still remaining aas Zelda... then once SD is about to begin, I was wondering if you can change into sheik before the announcer says, GO!
I hope Im understandable now. And if anyone can test this out it will be great, thanks! I need to know this before the gamestop tournament happens this saturday, for strategy reasons.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
I'm just guessing here but I think your best bet is to choose Sheik at the beginning of your normal match, that way you can transform into Zelda if you want during the match, etc/whatever. But when or if you go into Sudden Death since you chose Sheik to start out with, you will start as Sheik.

Top Bottom