• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is it possible to add more characters through wi-fi?

Ganon42

Smash Rookie
is it possible maybe through a future update that more characters will be added to download off wi-fi? Like Xbox live for example.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
It is possible, just like with the soon to be downloadable GHIII songs, new characters would take up at most 30 MB of storage, for the loading code and the character data which has been proven to be 17.5 MB through game decryption.

Now, just because it's possible, doesn't mean it will happen, but I think a lot of fans who were disappointed would love if it was true.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I don't know. They might, however, do an expansion disc with more stuff on it. I don't know how likely each scenario is.

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
I know the Wii has limited memory, but what about SD cards? Don't they increase the memory?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Of course its possible, but I doubt it will come because that would take up quite a bit of space:((in which the Wii lacks)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Possible:I think so. I might have to save to a sepperate file and be a long download time, but possible
Probably:Ehhhhh. Hopefully, but doubtful

Top Bottom