• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is it just me?

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
Today when I tried to use wifi I was able to get in as normal, when I checked the friend

roster, all 42 of the people I had listed were offline so i though it was a coincidence when i

used the SWF finder and found someone to challenge I inputed their fc and they put

mine,but it still said waiting registration, now I'm starting to think that some of those offline

people were really online has anyone else had this problem? It just started today for me

and still is going.

Soboo

Smash Rookie
Yea happening to me too. I made a thread about it cause I didn't see anything similar in the thread subjects. Haven't figured out a solution as of yet.

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
Im glad its not just me that means Nintendo messed up somewhere I hope they can get it fixed soon =)

Fino

Smash Master
Yeah, happening to me as well. I'm pretty pissed as I have a qualification round for a tournament tomorrow.

I sent an e-mail to nintendo just so everyone knows... I'll post here if I get anything back from them before the problem is solved.

~Fino

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
the swf finder actually loaded only one time on me and after I left it won't load again

BlueBirdE

Smash Journeyman
I hope they get this fixed soon i signed up for a tournament on friday

FuryX

Smash Cadet
yeah its happening to me too. i lost a match in game battles for no reason cause i couldnt see anyone online.

Watery

Smash Rookie
Wow, thank goodness someone brought this up, LOL! I thought that maybe, just maybe it was strange that I added someone and that same person added me and we were both 'awaiting registration' even though we were both online. I guess I'm glad that this isn't just my own issue ^^;;. (thanks guys lol)

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
There is probably some delay involved, just like the swf finder. You never know if the person has put your code in too, unless you call them. You also have to realize that friend codes are meant to be permanent. These people are supposed to be your friends in real life, but thanks to human ingenuity, we found other uses for it. Of course that means that it will be a bit faulty at times.

Technically, what was meant was that you would know a friend at school and would have your friend code written somewhere. You and the other friend would then trade codes and then add each other when you got home. That means not at the same time. Nintendo's servers aren't the fastest so, there is obviously a delay that they thought would be menial

Top Bottom