• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is iPhone Worth it?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yes I love mine.

That guy has no idea what hes doing. You can unbrick them easy, but its hard to mess up bad enough to get it bricked in the first place.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
that guy must have really messed with his iPhone in order for it to have a system failure, sadly I don't have AT&T, I have Verizon Wireless so...

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I bought a 3G when it came out, and it's probably the best thing I've spent money on.

So, yeah, it's worth it.

~rh

Smash Lord
I wanted one pretty bad, but I got a LG Rumor instead to save money. I'll get one in the future though D:

samai

Smash Apprentice
I wish I had one but I have verison wireless and I get no bars anywhere where I live

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Eh. I never saw the point. Its a cool/flashy gadget ... but...you know they are just going to come out with another thing like it a month or two after you get it :/ plus the screen would smudge on me too much and i dun liek dat.

RodS

Smash Cadet
Ah bummer, an iPhone would really help me out as in make things easier..
but it sure is pricey and I wouldent want this kinda thing to happen since im very reliant on my phone.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
Mine's served me very very well. Its internet capability and the fact its just a basic web browser rather than diet internet's very handy, although I'm sure from here all manner of cell phones are going to be doing this soon.

Its other features have all been very useful for me though. It's not for everyone, since it's more of a general this and that machine and certain other types may excel at one particular function like how the Blackberry's famed for its instantaneous email and messaging features, and the LG Dare has really impressive camera function. I'm sure there's particular quirks and individual tastes that factor in too, but the iphone in particular's proven itself to me at least as a pretty reliable gadget nonetheless. I love the flexibility of it.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I always thought getting an iphone would be fun, but its stupid because it forces you to switch to ATNT. Which is a big no for me... Once they switch it to any service I might get one, but I agree, I really do love Blackberries better. :)

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
If you want to get the iphone you might want to think on a few things :\ How are you going to use it? Are you going to use it alot? Or just every so often, its a huge spend and there is probably going to be a cheaper iphone next year, if it can wait then let it wait. Your phone will be cheaper next year, or a better one will be out at that same time. I dont know much about the iphone, Its internet capeabilitys as well as others can be of great use but if you want more bang for your $$$ you might want to wait for the price to go down, im sure other phone companies will jump at the idea of having the same or identical features of the iphone which will definatly drive it down in price.

But speaking from someone who has had one, If you can afford the newest and greatest... Get it.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Am I the only one in our generation willing to use a home phone to make calls? :O

Top Bottom