• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Is Gideon are god? I just want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
so is he thats all i want to know and whats all cars* in it going to be.

------------------
**** Star Fox rocks *** hard so there :p

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
yep this is my site. i started it... lets see it will be threeyears ago on the 21st. amazing huh. Anyway i wouldnt say i share it with treget, treget is a staff worker, hes in the second highest position but we dont 'share' the site. i make all the authoritive decisions and junk if thats what you wanna know.

------------------
Loading, please wait...

Money man

Smash Apprentice
God? Gideon? I wouldn't go tht far. I mean I considered him a working parnter. I'm here to help him find info on Melee(which by the way everyone should look at sites NintendoXL.com and GameCubeXL.com. He tells us what to do and makes the rules thats why I call him the boss.

------------------
Craig Cannon

minimario

Smash Apprentice
Gideon is Treget your friend? Or is he just some kid?

------------------
Mario Mario

Link#1

Smash Apprentice
What I consider Gideon is the most electrifing man in computer entertainment.

------------------
Link

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
i dont know treget personally, but over a year ago I needed a little hepl running different parts of the site so i opend up a job application and treget looked like the best man for the job. ANd then slowly is rank status improved and now he is teh second highest man...

With our melee site soon coming out (smashbrosmelee.com) I'm going to need a little more help, so I will be opening another job application form in teh near future so all you smash fanatics make sure to keep your eyes open!

------------------
Loading, please wait...

Capcom Fan

Smash Rookie
Well, if you want to consider Gideon god you might as well call him Godeon.

------------------
Matthew Cannon

yoshi-master

Smash Cadet
Will anymore pictures or movie clips be set on the topic selection list? I've seen 3 of them and i'm itching for more action.

----------
Don't get mad, get pissed off and go bonkers rather than be silent about your anger. Hehe.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
thanks man, its hard work
but its fun too!

------------------
Loading, please wait...

Giygas

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, don't go too far with this god(note the small 'g') thing. Gideon, your site is cool though...

------------------
<center><FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="century gothic"><FONT size="6"> Okay </FONT c></FONT s> <FONT COLOR="teal"> <FONT size="6">Desu </FONT s></FONT c><FONT COLOR="red"><FONT size="6"> Ka?</FONT s></FONT c></FONT f></center>
<center> Click! </center>

BagginsJr

Smash Cadet
Well I think God's a little farfeetched. But I do consider him my buddy. I mean after all we were in Elementry school.

------------------
I am a Belove. Nothing happens without me.

DKSmash

Smash Rookie
so if gideon owns this site he should be pretty good at it. i want to ask gideon who is your fav character and what stratagy do u use with them????

------------------
DK.....smashes...DK....Kills....DK....crushes....

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
i like fox. please ask this in the smash arena as this is the wrong room to talk about this plus its off topic...

------------------
Loading, please wait...

Fox21

Smash Apprentice
Of course he likes Fox because Fox is the best!

------------------
Fox rules on Super Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom