• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

is fox the fastest character in the game period?

JFox

Smash Hero
This is kinda a silly topic...what do you mean by faster? Capt. Falcon is the fastest runner in the game. Do you mean least laggy attacks? This topic is pretty broad.

Corin

Smash Lord
I can't remember whether it's Adventure or Classic (I believe it's classic, though) it has that thing with all the doors, and you have to get to the end to receive the most coins?

yeah. The times for each character are based off of their running speed. Fox is the fastest character in SSBM, yes, faster than C. Falcon. His starting time is one second under C. Falcon meaning C. Falcon needs more time to get there.

This topic is meaningless and has been done countless times before, I'm pretty sure.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I can't remember whether it's Adventure or Classic (I believe it's classic, though) it has that thing with all the doors, and you have to get to the end to receive the most coins?

yeah. The times for each character are based off of their running speed. Fox is the fastest character in SSBM, yes, faster than C. Falcon. His starting time is one second under C. Falcon meaning C. Falcon needs more time to get there.

This topic is meaningless and has been done countless times before, I'm pretty sure.
that doesnt mean anything. falcon has the faster dash animation and the same running speed. what you are refering to is completing an obsticle course.

drago980

Smash Apprentice
As everyone else said, Capt. Falcon is the fastest runner, but you can make Fox go faster than him by Fox trotting. I've never tried it but I saw it on a guide once.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If what I remember is correct, Fox has fastest acceleration, while CF has fastest top speed.
no. they both have the same running speed, but falcons dash is slightly faster. if u want to including fox trotting, falcon is much faster because his fox trot allows him to move at his dash speed.

Les Money

Smash Cadet
iunno but you guys ever seen one of the AR videos where they took the home run stadium and sorta raced cf and fox. cf was ahead before they started and fox actually passed him up..... then taunted

Les Money

Smash Cadet
iunno but you guys ever seen one of the AR videos where they took the home run stadium and sorta raced cf and fox. cf was ahead before they started and fox actually passed him up..... then taunted

EDIT// nevermind i would like to correct myself haah. i jsut saw the video and fox was just walking really fast so forget what i said..... *VANISH*

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Fox is the least laggiest of course and makes him combo like hell which is why he's top atm. :/

i thought everyone knew this after they watched SDM's Adventure video. :D

Top Bottom